Womens hostility to Trans women.

I, for one, would trust the organizers and the competing athletes to sort this one out. On the other hand, I laugh at "SJW twats like you" screeching and moaning about the issue.
That isn't an answer. It's a dodge.

No, it isn't, its a dodge. And how in the hell am I a "SJW"?

No, it's not. It's just bullshit.

This is a Dodge. (Though, in reality, it's some sort of weird Fiat/Alfa Romeo/Mercedes Benz/Chrysler mutt.)

View attachment 309870

It is a dodge.

not a Dodge.

The cultural presumptions have been intelligently challenged. You can accept that the science finds it all fuzzy now or just continue going with whatever feels right to you. As always, like it or not, those most genuinely affected will out. Perhaps those who reflexively hate them will be fortunate enough to die off before then.

Last edited:
The cultural presumptions have been intelligently challenged. You can accept that the science finds it all fuzzy now or just continue going with whatever feels right to you. As always, like it or not, those most genuinely affected will out. Perhaps those who reflexively hate them will be fortunate enough to die off before then.
There is nothing fuzzy about the science. Men are not women, and women are not men, and one cannot become the other.

And one has to be pretty badly f•••ed-up in the head to be confused about the difference.

I, for one, would trust the organizers and the competing athletes to sort this one out. On the other hand, I laugh at "SJW twats like you" screeching and moaning about the issue.
That isn't an answer. It's a dodge.

No, it isn't, its a dodge. And how in the hell am I a "SJW"?

No, it's not. It's just bullshit.

This is a Dodge. (Though, in reality, it's some sort of weird Fiat/Alfa Romeo/Mercedes Benz/Chrysler mutt.)

View attachment 309870

I think this Dodge thinks it's a go-kart. We need to let this Dodge compete in go-kart races.

Forum List

Back