Womens hostility to Trans women.

Labour’s Lisa Nandy vows to ‘redouble her efforts’ standing up for trans rights after barrage of ‘hate and anger’

This is a link to a UK article but I suspect it holds true the world over.

Why are women so hostile to trans women ?

Because they are really confused men with their dicks cut off?

Not all Trannies are dickless. Many just declared they have transitioned, like Canada's Jessica Yaniv.
And Bruce Jenner

Edit: I was wrong. He had the offending organ removed apparently

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesi...r-has-undergone-sex-reassignment-surgery/amp/

Labour’s Lisa Nandy vows to ‘redouble her efforts’ standing up for trans rights after barrage of ‘hate and anger’

For starters
Forcing people by law to call you your "preferred gender pronoun" is not a human right.....just like stealing scholarships from high school girls ....also not a human right. ...that's enforced through Acitvist inspired " taking action movements " at local state and federal levels

But keep at it ya useful idiots your waking up people from all walks of life
zt8or67825i41.jpg

Not all Trannies are dickless. Many just declared they have transitioned, like Canada's Jessica Yaniv.
Not long ago a rapist declared himself female and got transferred to a women's prison where he raped several inmates.

Trans-women are attacking women, invading their sports, their locker rooms, their restrooms, insisting that lesbian women are "trans-phobic" if they won't have sex with them. That's why so many women are hostile to the trans movement.

You are a male. You don't even have any place in the argument. How do you know anything about women or why any woman is hostile toward anyone? You seem to like "conservative women," the women who willingly step into the "Uncle Tom" role of repudiating the dignity of their own sex to obey and spread their legs for men who despise and want to dominate women in general.

Not long ago a rapist declared himself female and got transferred to a women's prison where he raped several inmates.

If I were advising that rapist, I would have told him there is no way a state would put a known rapist into a penitentiary for broads. No one would be that stupid, he'd be wasting his time.

But I guess the libs are indeed that stupid.

You are a male. You don't even have any place in the argument.

As it happens, as a matter of undeniable scientific fact, “trans women” are also male; so, by your own logic, they have no place in this argument either.

This is an argument about what it means to be a woman. You have no place in it. You deliberately edited my comment. As I said:
You seem to like "conservative women," the women who willingly step into the "Uncle Tom" role of repudiating the dignity of their own sex to obey and spread their legs for men who despise and want to dominate women in general.
You willingly support patriarchal-ism, sexual dominance. Do you want to explain why you want to sexually exploit girls and women in this way?

Fallon Fox crushed a woman's skull. Transgender MMA Fighter Fallon Fox Breaks Opponent's Skull - Attack The Back

Laurel Hubbard crushed women's weightlifting scores after he announced his transition in his 30s. After he failed men's contests.
https://nypost.com/2019/07/30/trans...rel-hubbards-gold-medal-sparks-fierce-debate/

Two boys announced they were now girls went from losers to setting new records.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/transgend...ld-competitors-critics-close/story?id=5585629

Men are stealing women's sports. There is no other way to put it. In a remarkably short time there will be men's sports and men pretending to be women's sports. Worse, women are supposed to support MEN in their theft.

Worse are the complaints MEN have when their penis is rejected by lesbians. Intact MEN who identify as women simply can't understand why lesbians don't want to be penetrated by their perfectly erect cock when they are WOMEN (In their own minds). They call it the cotton ceiling. It is their goal to force lesbians to accept them as women and have sex with them as men.

Is Lysistrata really a frustrated male to think that women do not object to this kind of treatment?

You are a male. You don't even have any place in the argument.

As it happens, as a matter of undeniable scientific fact, “trans women” are also male; so, by your own logic, they have no place in this argument either.

This is an argument about what it means to be a woman. You have no place in it.

Right. Because I'm male. “Trans women” are also male. That's not an opinion, it's a hard, undeniable, immutable scientific fact. Therefore, by your own logic, “trans women” have no part in this argument, either. By your own logic, only actual women have any part in this argument; only actual women are entitled to try to define who is or is not a woman.

But your logic in nonsense. It is not fluffy left wrong-wing delusions that define what a woman is, but simple, objective, biological parameters. By definition, a woman is a mature organism of the species Homo sapiens, who is of the female biological sex. And whether one is male or female has no bearing whatsoever on one's ability to understand the biological parameters which define what a woman is.
You deliberately edited my comment.

No, I most certainly did not.

You seem to like "conservative women," the women who willingly step into the "Uncle Tom" role of repudiating the dignity of their own sex to obey and spread their legs for men who despise and want to dominate women in general.
You willingly support patriarchal-ism, sexual dominance. Do you want to explain why you want to sexually exploit girls and women in this way?
I most certainly do not support any such things. Your statements attributing such beliefs and desires to me are flat-out lies, and you know damn well that you are lying. I absolutely do not support any such thing, and you know damn well that you have no cause to assume or to state that I do.

But then, as everyone who has followed you on this forum, knows, it is fairly rare for you to do anything but lie. It's what you do. It's what you are.

Last edited:
Is Lysistrata really a frustrated male to think that women do not object to this kind of treatment?

My guess is that [B]LIE[/B]-sistrata once tried to organize a “sex strike”, in the manner of her famous fictional namesake, and was sent over the edge by the realization that nobody cared, as nobody wanted to have sex with her or the one or two others she got to go along with it, anyway. Perhaps she supports the “transgenderism” nonsense because she thinks that having mentally-deranged male perverts who “identify” as women intrude into her restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, and such, is the only way that she has any hope of getting any of the sort of male attention that she desperately craves.

Last edited:
Worse are the complaints MEN have when their penis is rejected by lesbians. Intact MEN who identify as women simply can't understand why lesbians don't want to be penetrated by their perfectly erect cock when they are WOMEN (In their own minds). They call it the cotton ceiling. It is their goal to force lesbians to accept them as women and have sex with them as men.

I can certainly understand where the lesbians are coming from. Normative men have traditionally had a hard time accepting She-Males as "women" too.

The great African American thinker Tone Loc described his interaction with a tranny back in the 1980's.

"I went up to this girl, she said, "Hi, my name is Sheena"
I thought she'd be good to go with a little Funky Cold Medina
She said, "I'd like a drink, " I said, "Ehm - ok, I'll go get it"
Then a couple sips she cold licked her lips, and I knew that she was with it
So I took her to my crib, and everything went well as planned
But when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a man
So I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener
You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina
You know, ain't no plans with a man
This is the 80's, and I'm down with the ladies
Ya know?"

Tommy, are these "hostile women" considered misogynists because of this? what if they are "hostile" because they see/feel men have found another way to oppress them by becoming them? do you think transgender women are just as much women as those women that are mad at them? or do you believe this is nothing more than women just being mad at each other so it's nothing new? do you really believe that if something in the UK is true of women it then has to be true of all women?...do you think "liberal thinking" is an oxymoron or a double negative? :abgg2q.jpg:...man what an upside down lot
No its a genuine question. My philosophy in life is to accept people as they would like. Good manners cost nothing. This just seems to be an anomaly.I struggle to see it as a conspiracy against women. I might add that the hostility seems to be coming from left wing groups of women who are generally sound on the big issues.
Some might contest that good manners would preclude declaring oneself the same as a woman (or other) and imposing that on the vast majority that has not joined one's reality.
But where is the victim in all this.Surely we can identify ourselves as we see fit ?
They are taking over women' sports. You cannot change your DNA.
Er no. You have the most psychologically warped view if the world.

Because they are men pretending to be women.....and now those men are taking scholarships and awards away from actual women. Also, they don't want their daughters to be in the same bathroom as men....simply because the man says he is a woman.

Forum List

Back