Women vs Gays - The Race to Progress

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
What do you think will happen first: A woman elected POTUS or and openly gay man elected POTUS?

ps: we already saw a closeted gay woman come pretty close, only to be twarted at the eleventh hour by a black man.

What do you think will happen first: A woman elected POTUS or and openly gay man elected POTUS?

ps: we already saw a closeted gay woman come pretty close, only to be twarted at the eleventh hour by a black man.

Woman. I suspect the pink ceiling will not be broken in my lifetime.

• Banned

I dunno. According to a recent 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair survey, 50% of Americans would be OK with an openly gay president. And sometimes, 43% is all it takes.

I dunno. According to a recent 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair survey, 50% of Americans would be OK with an openly gay president. And sometimes, 43% is all it takes.

Yeah, I saw that, but if only half the electorate would support a gay candidate based on sexual preference, he / she would have to carry that entire block on policies. Unlikely.

Forum List

Back