Sen. Tim Scott: Where All Da White Women At?!?

No more than white culture is, hell just look at the post about transgenders, gays, etc. on this forum by white folks.
Not even close. Blacks are the most racist group to ever exist. Why do you think racism is the first card they play?

You depend on your master to tell you what to do and defend him doing so. You will always be a house slave doing their best to keep everyone else from straying off the plantation. You hate all who think differently than you do and show it here regularly. People like you have and will
always hold our community back

The sellouts and toms you like hold us back because scum like you use them to try discounting the things we say. They are the ones on the plantation. We who are free oppose the racism whites like you continue to practice. The house slaves tell us that racism doesn't exist.

The sellouts and toms you like hold us back because scum like you use them to try discounting the things we say. They are the ones on the plantation. We who are free oppose the racism whites like you continue to practice. The house slaves tell us that racism doesn't exist.
I.e., He don’t pimp your bullshit, so you don’t like him

I feel sorry for you living in such denial has had a negative impact on your mental health. You need lots of professional help.

Not bad, looks right stout.

OIF.JtCggrD3ZoLww7Xnt4wjEw
Not my type, too manly.

I love our folks when they love us. Why would you turn against yourself to be accepted by folks who don't love you.
I would t. that’s why I could care less about what people like you think about me. I prefer to surround myself with people who encourage me to be better and hold me to a higher standard. Some prefer to support those who tell them how to vote, continually think less of me with the racism of lowered expectations, or expect me to act a certain way that’s hurtful to our community.

Forum List

Back