What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women vs Gays - The Race to Progress

manifold

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What do you think will happen first: A woman elected POTUS or and openly gay man elected POTUS?

ps: we already saw a closeted gay woman come pretty close, only to be twarted at the eleventh hour by a black man.

tigerbob

Increasingly jaded.
Reaction score
What do you think will happen first: A woman elected POTUS or and openly gay man elected POTUS?

ps: we already saw a closeted gay woman come pretty close, only to be twarted at the eleventh hour by a black man.

Woman. I suspect the pink ceiling will not be broken in my lifetime.

OP
manifold

manifold

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I dunno. According to a recent 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair survey, 50% of Americans would be OK with an openly gay president. And sometimes, 43% is all it takes.

tigerbob

Increasingly jaded.
Reaction score

I dunno. According to a recent 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair survey, 50% of Americans would be OK with an openly gay president. And sometimes, 43% is all it takes.

Yeah, I saw that, but if only half the electorate would support a gay candidate based on sexual preference, he / she would have to carry that entire block on policies. Unlikely.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List