Women. Religion’s longest running victims.

Here we are in civilized and enlightened societies and cultures in high tech times and we are not smart enough to recognize that the world will continue in strife as long as we men do not give women full equality as a minimum to what men should do towards the care of families.

I hope you are astute enough to see this. If you do nothing then you know not what duty to your family should be. The women in your family deserve to be first class citizens.

Men are maintaining God’s curse against women. He will rule over you.

Men. Christians, Catholics and Muslims. Free your women. It’s time. Man up.

Please.

Regards
DL

This statistic was undoubtedly the most striking: in committing acts of domestic violence, more women than men (25 percent versus 11 percent) were responsible. In fact, in the 71 percent of nonreciprocal partner violence instances, the instigator was the woman. This flies in the face of the long-held belief that female aggression in a relationship is most often predicated on self-defense.

Request Rejected

Things to consider before lumping Christian based societies with Islamic ones.

Do you think that is even remotely the same in Arabia or Egypt?

I agree that the West has forced Christianity to be less draconian with Western women.

Quite the claim to fame. We are not as bad as the other guy.

Splinter and log.

Regards
DL

Interesting that while some here protest that christian woman are not second class citizens, many of you have said you are against equal pay for equal work, abortion on demand, child care in the work place, open breastfeeding, welfare assistance for single mothers who are the sole providers of their children, foodstamps for children, elderly, handicapped and have posted in favor of men who fight against equality for women.

Some of you thump on your bibles while you work damn hard to keep women down.
why do you think killing your children should be a right?.....

Why will you not support a crack baby and leave it to poor mothers or the taxpayers to do so?

Put your money where your mouth is and perhaps the worst statistical offender for abortions, the U.S. will smarten up.

If your daughter were pregnant, you, like most so called Christians, would likely get her to abort.

Regards
DL
first, why do you believe I am against supporting crack babies......second why do you claim I would want my daughter to abort.....the truth is, when my daughter (who I adopted) was a sophomore in high school, SHE convinced a friend of hers to tell her parents about her pregnancy instead of aborting the child....she did so out of respect for her birth mother, who had not killed her.....

We all know the odd exception my friend and let me tone it down a notch with you.

We as a society have been aborting children forever. Even many of the Christian and Catholic orphanages have been implicated in baby murders. This is world wide and a system that forced men of good heart to initiate abortion laws to at least protect those it could. The women.

Compare.

“If a woman grows weary and, at last, dies from childbearing, it matters not. Let her die from bearing - she is there to do it.”
- Martin Luther

If society, mostly Christians and Catholics at that time as well as today, had stepped up to help these women and potential children more, abortion laws would not have been necessary.

Further, way too many of these potential children were from incest and other family situations. As it happens today.

We have already failed these girls and women as a society and to further deny their needs would be a sin.

They, like women in general, should not be discriminated against for being what we as a society created.

Regards
DL
wait....are you saying that you believe the purpose of abortion is only to save the life of the mother?.......what about the other 97% of abortions, then........

No. It is seldom to save the mother but the law was created to do so. It was one of the considerations and a large part of it. Freedom of the body was the other. Who are others to tell a woman she must put her life path on hold to stay in poverty to nurture a child?

Especially as stated, those opposed to abortions are not willing to support the babies they might have saved with the offer of support.

Who an I to force you to change your whole life? Who are you to demand it of others without changing your own with support for the victims created by not having an abortion.

You nor I have that right.

Regards
DL

You would have to ask your judges why men who pay, penalize women for being women. Your courts have many such cases on the docket. Sit in on a case and perhaps you can answer that question for us both.

As to going against a God. Let him show up to defend his law to all the oppressed women of this world.

They will know what to do with his immoral ass.

Regards
DL

I'm NOT a Bible-believer myself but I don't disrespect the Abrahamic God in front of those who believe in him/it.

If sexual discrimination is illegal in America, I don't believe that anyone in America is paying women less for the same job.

Let me answer this way. 5,000 so called Honor killings per year.

I have forgotten how many men also like to use acid to the face for infractions.

Islam, like Christianity, have a decent left and center but those right wing nuts have to go.

So does the literal reading of myths that spawns such harmful people.

Regards
DL

I heard a woman, from the island of Bimini if I'm not mistaken, say that women in her nation were treated "like animals." I also saw a Chinese (or some other Asian nationality) film in which a man brutally slapped a woman in the face and it looked to me like he was wife-beating.

I'm NOT Muslim, but I would like to ask, is there abuse or mistreatment of women in other countries of the earth? If there is, WHY are the Muslim countries being singled out in reports about abuse of women?...

PS: You should find out if the women wearing burkas wear them because they want to before you start saying that they are being oppressed by wearing the burkas.

Last edited:
why do you think killing your children should be a right?.....

Why will you not support a crack baby and leave it to poor mothers or the taxpayers to do so?

Put your money where your mouth is and perhaps the worst statistical offender for abortions, the U.S. will smarten up.

If your daughter were pregnant, you, like most so called Christians, would likely get her to abort.

Regards
DL
first, why do you believe I am against supporting crack babies......second why do you claim I would want my daughter to abort.....the truth is, when my daughter (who I adopted) was a sophomore in high school, SHE convinced a friend of hers to tell her parents about her pregnancy instead of aborting the child....she did so out of respect for her birth mother, who had not killed her.....

We all know the odd exception my friend and let me tone it down a notch with you.

We as a society have been aborting children forever. Even many of the Christian and Catholic orphanages have been implicated in baby murders. This is world wide and a system that forced men of good heart to initiate abortion laws to at least protect those it could. The women.

Compare.

“If a woman grows weary and, at last, dies from childbearing, it matters not. Let her die from bearing - she is there to do it.”
- Martin Luther

If society, mostly Christians and Catholics at that time as well as today, had stepped up to help these women and potential children more, abortion laws would not have been necessary.

Further, way too many of these potential children were from incest and other family situations. As it happens today.

We have already failed these girls and women as a society and to further deny their needs would be a sin.

They, like women in general, should not be discriminated against for being what we as a society created.

Regards
DL
wait....are you saying that you believe the purpose of abortion is only to save the life of the mother?.......what about the other 97% of abortions, then........

No. It is seldom to save the mother but the law was created to do so. It was one of the considerations and a large part of it. Freedom of the body was the other. Who are others to tell a woman she must put her life path on hold to stay in poverty to nurture a child?

Especially as stated, those opposed to abortions are not willing to support the babies they might have saved with the offer of support.

Who an I to force you to change your whole life? Who are you to demand it of others without changing your own with support for the victims created by not having an abortion.

You nor I have that right.

Regards
DL
bullshit.....the law provided abortions were legal to save the life of the mother BEFORE Roe v Wade......and no one has ever been required to put their life on hold and stay in poverty to nurture a child......all they have to do is commit to finishing the nine month cycle they started by their own choice.....

You would have to ask your judges why men who pay, penalize women for being women. Your courts have many such cases on the docket. Sit in on a case and perhaps you can answer that question for us both.

As to going against a God. Let him show up to defend his law to all the oppressed women of this world.

Regards
DL

I'm NOT a Bible-believer myself but I don't disrespect the Abrahamic God in front of those who believe in him/it.

If sexual discrimination is illegal in America, I don't believe that anyone in America is paying women less for the same job.

If you do not disrespect a genocidal son murdering God who discriminates against women and gays without just cause, and promises to send the vast majority of us to hell, in front of Christians, then you have rather poor morals.

It is your duty to correct immorality yet you say you will not.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

If you do not disrespect a genocidal son murdering God who discriminates against women and gays without just cause, and promises to send the vast majority of us to hell, in front of Christians, then you have rather poor morals.

Regards
DL

should we not rather correct your ignorance regarding the nature of God?......

was he genocidal?....no.....
was he a son murderer?.....no....
did he discriminate against women or gays without cause?......no....
does he promise to send the vast majority of us to hell?....no.....

does that correct your errors about morality?......

Let me answer this way. 5,000 so called Honor killings per year.

I have forgotten how many men also like to use acid to the face for infractions.

Islam, like Christianity, have a decent left and center but those right wing nuts have to go.

So does the literal reading of myths that spawns such harmful people.

Regards
DL

I heard a woman, from the island of Bimini if I'm not mistaken, say that women in her nation were treated "like animals." I also saw a Chinese (or some other Asian nationality) film in which a man brutally slapped a woman in the face and it looked to me like he was wife-beating.

I'm NOT Muslim, but I would like to ask, is there abuse or mistreatment of women in other countries of the earth? If there is, WHY are the Muslim countries being singled out in reports about abuse of women?...

Yes it is world wide and most of the world is run by those of the Abrahamic tribes.

They have held the majority for quite a while now. To the disadvantage of women.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Tell us what you can fathom of the unfathomable.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Tell us what you can fathom of the unfathomable.

Regards
DL

see the edited post for elucidation.....

Here we are in civilized and enlightened societies and cultures in high tech times and we are not smart enough to recognize that the world will continue in strife as long as we men do not give women full equality as a minimum to what men should do towards the care of families.

I hope you are astute enough to see this. If you do nothing then you know not what duty to your family should be. The women in your family deserve to be first class citizens.

Please.

Regards
DL

This statistic was undoubtedly the most striking: in committing acts of domestic violence, more women than men (25 percent versus 11 percent) were responsible. In fact, in the 71 percent of nonreciprocal partner violence instances, the instigator was the woman. This flies in the face of the long-held belief that female aggression in a relationship is most often predicated on self-defense.

Request Rejected

I agree that the West has forced Christianity to be less draconian with Western women.

Splinter and log.

Regards
DL

Are you suggesting there is any people group that is not "not as bad as the other guy"? Which people group claims to be perfect?

Regards
DL

LOL my morals are fine Sir/Ma'am; can I ask, what makes you say that it is my duty to correct immorality?

Please.

Regards
DL

Request Rejected

Splinter and log.

Regards
DL

Are you suggesting there is any people group that is not "not as bad as the other guy"? Which people group claims to be perfect?

Who demands that human rights be attached to aid and trade?

Not the East.

No one claims perfection that I know of but the West certainly does not walk it's talk.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

LOL my morals are fine Sir/Ma'am; can I ask, what makes you say that it is my duty to correct immorality?

Are you not loving your neighbor?

Proverbs 3:12
For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL

Please.

Regards
DL

Request Rejected

Splinter and log.

Regards
DL

Who demands that human rights be attached to aid and trade?

Not the East.

No one claims perfection that I know of but the West certainly does not walk it's talk.

Regards
DL

Which country does? Which country would you claim, walks out all their talk? And whose talk are we talking about?

Regards
DL

For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL

Are you assuming all Americans, are all Christian?

Regards
DL

I'm not a Bible-believer; I just discuss the Bible for those who believe in it. Do you have any other source that says that it is my duty to correct immorality?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Are you assuming all Americans, are all Christian?

No. Most will call themselves that but few will actually try to live as Christians.

I am not surprised at this because most have just inherited the family God and did not really select him for his morals. That would take thinking.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I'm not a Bible-believer; I just discuss the Bible for those who believe in it. Do you have any other source that says that it is my duty to correct immorality?

If I need one then I am wasting my time with you.

But hey, if you think that society is somehow self-correcting then ignore immorality all you like.

For the evils of religion to grow, read any scripture literally.

Any and all harmless beliefs are allowed by Gnostic Christians. We know that any myth can be internalized for good results and as esoteric ecumenists, we enjoy knowledge of all the myths that man has created about Gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

When there is a victim is when that view changes. Then you see why Christianity annihilated Gnostic Christianity. We do not let the evils of forced literalism go unopposed. To a tyrant like Constantine, we were poison. One of his first commands to his new Church was to kill off the free thinkers and of course, his new tool, his Church, did as bid. It was quite a ride for free thought for the next 1,000 years.

For the evils of religion to grow.

How can a Gnostic Christian, --- and any other free thinking moral person, --- not judge other's morals when seeing someone hurt other because of the same Church's teachings today?

Can you ignore such things if you have decent morals? Impossible. Especially with Islam pulling the same murderous, freedom stifling ****.

We must discriminate and judge constantly. Every law is a compulsion on all of us to judge.

It is my view that all right wing literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists, --- as well as those who do not believe. Literalists hurt their parent religions --- and everyone else, be he a believer or not. Literalists and the right wing of religions make us all into laughing stocks. Their God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution has got to go. So must beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic. These are all evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHa...x=0&playnext=1

They also do much harm to their own fellow adherents.
African witches and Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9...eature=related
Jesus Camp 1of 3
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=48b_1185215493
Death to Gays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Z...eature=related

For evil to grow my friend, all good people need do is nothing. Fight literalism when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back