If You Could Only Watch One Show the Rest of Your Life

My mom had Alzheimers. Even before she had it, it was Mark Harmon. Is that NCSI? I know that would be her pick.

You wouldn't get sick of the Law and Orders?

I guess we'd get sick of any of these choices. If you only get one eventually you'll get sick of it. That's why I wouldn't binge. Just 1 show a day. If the show is 20 years old, you'll never run out of new episodes.
What I like about SVU is that a great many of the episodes have nothing to do with the episode before it or the episode after it. You can just select one at random.

Ray Donovan
The Sopranos
Breaking Bad
I should start another thread. If you could only have 1 channel the rest of your life. I'd pick American Movie Classics maybe. Eventually every good movie should make it to that channel.

HBO

A lot of dudes would pick ESPN

236 episodes of Friend.

418 episodes and counting of Family Guy

Someone said Bonanza. 431

Monday Night Raw 1,542

760 Simpsons

I'm being honest. Here is my pick. General Hospital. I don't watch soap operas but I have before and they are addicting. I would watch Edge of Night with my grandmother. You really get into the plots. So, I just found General Hospital is the longest running. 60 years. 15,000 episodes. Is that 41 years worth of shows if you watch one episode a day? If I did the math right. I'm 53. Knowing I will probably only live at most 20 more years on this island by myself, I would watch 2 episodes a day. And really look forward to tomorrow's shows. This would really help pass the time. Something to look forward to. I know soaps are gay but once you get hooked you love them. Can't help it.

But Wrestling would be more entertaining. If I could get Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown I may choose wrestling. 2700 total episodes combined.

Not enough episodes.

Actually, maybe Bugs Bunny or Loony Tunes would be a good fit.

Altogether, 1,002 animated shorts alone were released under the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies banners from the 1930s through the 1960s (1000 official and 2 cut downs). From the beginning to the present day, 1,041 theatrical shorts have been created.

Did anyone say Jeopardy, Let's make a deal, etc? A game show that's been on for years might be a good pick.

Is there a show on how to build a boat to get off the island? I'd take that. LOL.
i was thinking of all the different versions of the Transformers cartoon: the original, beast wars, prime, animated, robots in disguise, earthspark, etc.

i was thinking of all the different versions of the Transformers cartoon: the original, beast wars, prime, animated, robots in disguise, earthspark, etc.
Shit, I would even give you the movies. And any Transformers movies that come out in the future, we will drop on your island or give your satellite internet access to those movies. Are you sure? I'm the genie this is your one wish? Transformers? Wow.

I'm serious about picking the longest running soap. If you have 20 years of tv watching 2 episodes a day, you will be emotionally invested in what happens tomorrow. Something to look forward to. What's going to happen to Luke or Laura tomorrow? It remind me of Tom Hanks alone on that island. He only had Wilson. Imagine if he had Days of our Lives or General Hospital or some shit like that.

But I'd still pick WWE wrestling. It's been on forever too and they have new episodes every week. Hell, 2 times a week. I could watch soaps now I don't. But WWE I do. So I'd have to pick WWE. It'll be on long after your favorite show is cancelled. Arguably better than anything you're watching. John Oliver quote. LOL

Shit, I would even give you the movies. And any Transformers movies that come out in the future, we will drop on your island or give your satellite internet access to those movies. Are you sure? I'm the genie this is your one wish? Transformers? Wow.

I'm serious about picking the longest running soap. If you have 20 years of tv watching 2 episodes a day, you will be emotionally invested in what happens tomorrow. Something to look forward to. What's going to happen to Luke or Laura tomorrow? It remind me of Tom Hanks alone on that island. He only had Wilson. Imagine if he had Days of our Lives or General Hospital or some shit like that.

But I'd still pick WWE wrestling. It's been on forever too and they have new episodes every week. Hell, 2 times a week. I could watch soaps now I don't. But WWE I do. So I'd have to pick WWE. It'll be on long after your favorite show is cancelled. Arguably better than anything you're watching. John Oliver quote. LOL
TransFormers is my all time favorite show and movie.

Forum List

Back