If You Could Only Watch One Show the Rest of Your Life

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I'm watching Family Guy. It might be them. So many episodes. Some people might pick the Simpsons. Long running show. WWE would be my pick

For more than 30 years and well over 1,500 episodes, "Raw" has been WWE's flagship show.

There's also Friday night smackdowns. I get everything WWE does on regular TV. No PPV's. I'd pick WWE.

Then Family Guy

What else could it be? The Tonight Show? All the Tonight Shows? That would be a good pick.

Soap Operas are on their 60's seasons. That would be a good pick. Go back to season 1, episode one and only watch one a day. Don't binge. You'd be so excited to see what happens the next day. Don't BINGE! You'll be sorry.

SNL's?

Southpark?

Law and Order?

I can't believe how many soap operas there are on this list. 10. And I've heard of 9 of them. I can't believe it. If you asked me how many soaps there were in my lifetime I would have said 6 max. 10? Women love their soaps. I call WWE soap opera for men and women.

I'm watching Family Guy. It might be them. So many episodes. Some people might pick the Simpsons. Long running show. WWE would be my pick

For more than 30 years and well over 1,500 episodes, "Raw" has been WWE's flagship show.

There's also Friday night smackdowns. I get everything WWE does on regular TV. No PPV's. I'd pick WWE.

Then Family Guy

What else could it be? The Tonight Show? All the Tonight Shows? That would be a good pick.

Soap Operas are on their 60's seasons. That would be a good pick. Go back to season 1, episode one and only watch one a day. Don't binge. You'd be so excited to see what happens the next day. Don't BINGE! You'll be sorry.

SNL's?

Southpark?

Law and Order?

I can't believe how many soap operas there are on this list. 10. And I've heard of 9 of them. I can't believe it. If you asked me how many soaps there were in my lifetime I would have said 6 max. 10? Women love their soaps. I call WWE soap opera for men and women.

ik like the simpsons and family guy but

i learned everything there is to know about kinky sex from mariska hargatay. L&OSVU

I'd have to go with Bonanza.

decent plots, scripts, actors.

and the backgrounds, (Tahoe) fantastic.
I auto taped all episodes on DVR. There are a lot of episodes I'll give you that. And I love the era. But, eventually I got sick of them and deleted them and stopped recording. Too slow. And too much happening in door so the only reason you know they're in the old west is the decor. And it's boring old people talking not enough action. But good pick.

I'd be happy if I could take all TV Western shows

Then Family Guy

SNL's?

Southpark?

Law and Order?

Numibian Train Company

Then Family Guy

SNL's?

Southpark?

Law and Order?

Transformers. :)

Transformers. :)
Not enough episodes.

Actually, maybe Bugs Bunny or Loony Tunes would be a good fit.

Altogether, 1,002 animated shorts alone were released under the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies banners from the 1930s through the 1960s (1000 official and 2 cut downs). From the beginning to the present day, 1,041 theatrical shorts have been created.

Did anyone say Jeopardy, Let's make a deal, etc? A game show that's been on for years might be a good pick.

Is there a show on how to build a boat to get off the island? I'd take that. LOL.

Then Family Guy

SNL's?

Southpark?

Law and Order?

Law and Order comes to mind I guess.

Then Family Guy

SNL's?

Southpark?

Law and Order?

Roots

Law and Order comes to mind I guess.
My mom had Alzheimers. Even before she had it, it was Mark Harmon. Is that NCSI? I know that would be her pick.

You wouldn't get sick of the Law and Orders?

I guess we'd get sick of any of these choices. If you only get one eventually you'll get sick of it. That's why I wouldn't binge. Just 1 show a day. If the show is 20 years old, you'll never run out of new episodes.

Forum List

Back