Women, Do You Make Your Husbands Do Their Own Laundry?

Should The Husband Be Expected To Do Chores?

• Total voters
How the fuck would you know. Life is relative to the people who live it rather than your asinine talking points
I have studied pre-Industrial life. Production per capita was about 50 times lower then in USA 2021. Child mortality was 30% to 50%. Life was miserable. The only way to acquire reasonable or large resources was by exploiting others.

French Nobility used minimal coercion in extracting about 30% of resources from the peasants. The nobles owned the land. The peasants paid rent, but they were free to move to another estate.

Russian and East European Serfdom was more coercive -- the peasants were bound to their owners.

American Slavery was extremely coercive and exploitative.

I have studied pre-Industrial life. Production per capita was about 50 times lower then in USA 2021. Child mortality was 30% to 50%. Life was miserable. The only way to acquire reasonable or large resources was by exploiting others.

French Nobility used minimal coercion in extracting about 30% of resources from the peasants. The nobles owned the land. The peasants paid rent, but they were free to move to another estate.

Russian and East European Serfdom was more coercive -- the peasants were bound to their owners.

American Slavery was extremely coercive and exploitative.
And 150 years from now people will look back and think our life was tough lol. Like I said, it's all relative

Forum List

Back