So, What Did Everybody Get For Christmas?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I got family coming after Christmas, so today was more like my Christmas Eve than my Christmas Day. I was able to open one present today though and I got a Cleveland Indian's shirt that has all of the older player's names on it and it has 1915-forever at the bottom of it. I think I'll wear it when I go to a game this summer. :)

My wife and I got the same things we give each other every year: Edibles, clothes, and scratch-off tickets. We just both have so much stuff that we really don't need anything.

I mean, just look at the garage. Do I look like I need anything? :laughing0301:

garage.jpg

Last edited:
My wife and I got the same things we give each other every year: Edibles, clothes, and scratch-off tickets. We just both have so much stuff that we really don't need anything.

Lol when I first read this I thought you said edible clothes,.. but yeah it sort of feels like what I used to do for Christmas Eve when I was little on opening one present then and then wait for the rest of the family to open the others. :)

a fur ball

Hmm,.. that's interesting. :)

What I love the most... time.
Time to pause. Time to be with who you want to be with. If you choose to do so, or spend it with people you don't really want to be with. Up to you.
Christmas to me is what it has been for years... time with my kids, with no one in a hurry... no one has to go to work the next day.. and the agenda is to enjoy... time.
Time with Bonzi with nothing particular to do except to enjoy the time.

• A heart monitor (seriously),
  • a space heater for the garage (washing the car over winter),
  • Titleist ProV1's.
Got my wife a gadget to store her pictures (on a flash drive), and a set of earrings.

This, after we agreed not to exchange gifts this year.

A salt safe, a heated throw, some honey, and some seasoned almonds...
Printed parchment paper,towels, hotpads and water filter....

I got family coming after Christmas, so today was more like my Christmas Eve than my Christmas Day. I was able to open one present today though and I got a Cleveland Indian's shirt that has all of the older player's names on it and it has 1915-forever at the bottom of it. I think I'll wear it when I go to a game this summer. :)
Why would you want to know?

My wife puts 2-3 scratch-offs in our stockings for Christmas morning. Has done for years. My daughter is the only one who ever wins :) That is, until today! I won on two out of three of the cards. $40 on one and $500 on another!
add the Oculus Quest 2, and it's a killer Christmas haul :)

I didn't get any presents. My husband and I have both been spending the last month switching to new jobs, which put us on a tight budget until we got settled into the new pay schedules. We decided that we would spend our present budget on the kids and grandkids; and then this next week, we're going to have a special "date day", where we go out for a nice dinner together and then do some shopping together for a few things we've both been wanting and putting off.

My wife puts 2-3 scratch-offs in our stockings for Christmas morning. Has done for years. My daughter is the only one who ever wins :) That is, until today! I won on two out of three of the cards. $40 on one and $500 on another!
add the Oculus Quest 2, and it's a killer Christmas haul :)

You suck man. I won $9 and my wife won $13. I spent $25 on that $13. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back