Woman Who Changed Her Mind About Transitioning To A Man Sues Psychiatrist For Approving Gender Transition

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
After just one visit, the doctor says, yep, you're a man!

An Australian female who changed her mind about transitioning to a man has filed a lawsuit against their psychiatrist for approving their gender reassignment after one meeting.

At 19 years old, Jay Langadinos began meeting with Dr. Patrick Toohey, a longtime psychiatrist in Sydney, Australia. Her endocrinologist referred her to Dr. Patrick to see if she would be able to receive a gender transition. According to a statement of a claim filed in the New South Wales Supreme Court, the physician explained from their perspective that Langadinos was young and needed “a throughout psychiatric work-up before embarking on hormone treatment.”

After the two met up, Dr. Patrick declared Langadinos was going through gender dysphoria and that Langadinos could begin testosterone therapy. Between 2010 and 2021, Langadinos underwent testosterone therapy, top surgery, and had her uterus removed.

Now, Langadinos – who longer identifies as male – is claiming Dr. Patrick was professionally negligent in his recommendations for her in a lawsuit against him. She says Dr. Patrick should have recommended that she get a second opinion before her hysterectomy and that her social phobia should have been considered in his recommendations to her after she expressed the condition to him.

She will lose, she made her choice, now she'll have to live with it.

These people were screwed up to begin with, and only come to their senses after
the surgery often enough. And they want teens to be able to make these life altering decisions?
I agree. Some people will always think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence until they get to the other side. Unfortunately, transitioning to the opposite sex/gender is not as simple as crossing to the other side of a fence. When many people "transition", they still take their problems with them that convinced them to transition in the first place.

So they made a decision, is having buyers remorse, and now want to sue someone else for their poor choice?

Fuck em.

It's your fault bitch and no one else's.

She ought to hold all of libdom to blame rather than just one low IQ doctor

Because children are getting grooming pressure from many lib influencers
Didn't this happen in England? And didn't they elect a Trump type guy to run the country? That brexit guy with the bad hair?

Australia

Which has its fair share of lib perverts
They go down...under where women go and men plunder.

Their ancestors were criminals.

That's white people for you by the way. You can't blame Australia's flaws on black people. Or are the crazy things in Australia only happening in liberal run cities?

So they made a decision, is having buyers remorse, and now want to sue someone else for their poor choice?

Fuck em.

It's your fault bitch and no one else's.
I half way agree with you. It is important that due diligence has been preformed by the medical professionals to confirm a diagnosis before an irreversible procedure is performed. If I go to my doctor and say I have appendicitis, he is not going to simply take my word for it and remove my appendix. Likewise, doctors/psychologists should not simply affirm people's self diagnosis of being transgender and prescribe puberty blockers and surgery based on that.

There are people that actually do suffer from gender dysphoria, but I believe most people that claim to be trans or non-binary today are simply talking themselves into it.

Forum List

Back