Laurence Tribe thanks Biden for bailing out Harvard law students

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Biden's move to forgive student loan debts is a transfer of wealth from the working class (who didn't attend college or have high tuition fees even if they did) to the privileged elite who attended schools like Harvard, Cornell and Columbia, just fucking wonderful!

Here we have this Harvard prof giddy about it.

Laurence Tribe
@tribelaw

Good news for thousands of my former students. I’m grateful on their behalf, Mr. President.

axios.com
Biden cancels up to $20K in student loans for Pell Grant recipients, $10K for millions of others
The White House also extended the moratorium on monthly student loan payments and interest through Dec. 31.

Big money boom for super rich universities.....
Biden doesn't do anything for anyone without a personal ulterior motive....
This is backfiring on him... even the students don't think this is fare or the right thing to do... Biden screwed up once again.... keep your ten grand and lower my gas prices....

Joe Biden.....
Get ready for the mother of all backfires..... this may be the stupidest thing Joe has done yet....

The student debt will be back where it is today in just three years.... all for 300 billion???? what is wrong with these biden clowns....

I am hoping sooner than later someone files a lawsuit to stop this madness.
Even Nancy Pelosi is quoted, on camera, saying "the President doesn't have the power to forgive debt".

This needs to be challenged in court as soon as possible.
This is vote buying at it's worse

buyVotes.png

Student debt forgiveness is for those making $250,000 or $125,000 per year.

Laurence has a punchable face
Always resorting to violence as the way to get one's wishes. Not ok.

He is a Constitutional Law Professor. More people should listen to him.

I posted above how the Republicans in 2003 and then Bush signed it into law.

Tribe is another far left crackpot.
Every time that he opens his mouth something stupid and hateful comes out.
He seems to loath about 90% of Americans.

Always resorting to violence as the way to get one's wishes. Not ok.

He is a Constitutional Law Professor. More people should listen to him.

I posted above how the Republicans in 2003 and then Bush signed it into law.

I don't listen to left-wing filth... that's why you're wasting bytes harping at me

Big money boom for super rich universities.....
Biden doesn't do anything for anyone without a personal ulterior motive....
This is backfiring on him... even the students don't think this is fare or the right thing to do... Biden screwed up once again.... keep your ten grand and lower my gas prices....
It's just common sense that the people in lower income brackets are suffering under Biden's inflation, and yet... Biden wants to give free money to couples who fall into the top 10% of wage earners. :wine:

Gee, with a 40 BILLION endowment fund you would think Harvard would help their brothers out......Not when the working man can foot the bill I guess.
Well, in Harvard's defense, don't they need to astronomically raise tuition costs thru the roof, way outpacing inflation, because they only have $40 billion

Biden's move to forgive student loan debts is a transfer of wealth from the working class (who didn't attend college or have high tuition fees even if they did) to the privileged elite who attended schools like Harvard, Cornell and Columbia, just fucking wonderful!

You mean only high school grads and Trump Supporters pay taxes? Because Biden's school loan repayment money is coming out of everyone's pocket who works and pays taxes to the Fed.

The real injustice is to those who busted their asses to repay their loans and just got done paying back every last dime only to find out now that had they waited, Joe would pay it for them!

Wanna bet now that no one ever repays a school loan again?

Truck drivers, construction workers, miners, etc all working hard to pay for the elites to go to Harvard.

You mean only high school grads and Trump Supporters pay taxes? Because Biden's school loan repayment money is coming out of everyone's pocket who works and pays taxes to the Fed.

The real injustice is to those who busted their asses to repay their loans and just got done paying back every last dime only to find out now that had they waited, Joe would pay it for them!

Wanna bet now that no one ever repays a school loan again?
The crazy thing is, Biden lies that his inflation reduction plan will actually lower inflation, and then he follows up immediately with a $600 give-away that will cause even more inflation.

Democrats are insane. And their voters are SJW virtue signaling, self destructive idiots. They raise inflation, go soft on crime which harms their own citizens, and these moron dem voter just keep voting for more of the same. Can't be said enough, Democrats are insane.

The crazy thing is, Biden lies that his inflation reduction plan will actually lower inflation, and then he follows up immediately with a $600 give-away that will cause even more inflation.
Democrats are insane. And their voters are SJW virtue signaling, self destructive idiots. They raise inflation, go soft on crime which harms their own citizens, and these moron dem voter just keep voting for more of the same. Can't be said enough, Democrats are insane.

That is what letting the mentally ill out free in public allowing them to vote does to a country.

Forum List

Back