Woman Who Changed Her Mind About Transitioning To A Man Sues Psychiatrist For Approving Gender Transition

Since when is anyone obligated to do what a shrink says to do, especially if what they suggest can only bring more harm to the person who is there to see them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They go down...under where women go and men plunder.

Their ancestors were criminals.

That's white people for you by the way. You can't blame Australia's flaws on black people. Or are the crazy things in Australia only happening in liberal run cities?
The lib culture in Australia is pretty much like NYC or c as california

Since when is anyone obligated to do what a shrink says to do, especially if what they suggest can only bring more harm to the person who is there to see them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I dont have a shrink

But those who do tend to assign them guru status

So they made a decision, is having buyers remorse, and now want to sue someone else for their poor choice?

Fuck em.

It's your fault bitch and no one else's.

If the doctor had gotten his way, you'd be saying "it's your fault bastard, and no one else's".

If the doctor had gotten his way, you'd be saying "it's your fault bastard, and no one else's".

No I wouldn't have.

It's the trannies fault they made such a huge decision and no one else's.

The doctor was doing what he was paid to do and nothing else.

If the doctor wouldn't do it then the tranny would have to go find another one and I would assume the doctor had their reasons. To choose to have needless surgeries that serve absolutely no purpose is the individuals choice.

Shrinks are often as messed up as their patients.
Someone mentioned Dukakas Guv of Mass

He was run through the ringer over the Willie Horton incident

Which most people remember

But there was a bigger example of lib shrink stupidity on Gov Dukakas’ watch

One inmate told the shrinks that if he ever got out the first thing he would do is kill his ex-wife

So naturally they decided to give him a weekend pass

Eventually one of the geniuses at Mass Prisons decided inform the local police that he was out

They immediately called his ex to warn her

But by then she was already dead

There is something fundamentally wrong with the brain function of liberals with academic degrees

Well sure. Otherwise it'd be Russia.

Name one country that you approve of? Poland? Hungary?

I try to avoid blanket statements about countries that I have not studied

But if you want to tell us how horrible poland and hungary are for not accepting middle east men as refugees now is your chance

But if you want to tell us how horrible poland and hungary are for not accepting middle east men as refugees now is your chance
I'm a little bias against muslims too.

How big is Australia’s Muslim population?​

According to the 2011 census, Muslims make up just 2.2% of the Australian population.

Islam is the third largest religion in the United States, behind Christianity and Judaism. A 2017 study estimated that 3.45 million Muslims were living in the United States, about 1.1 percent of the total U.S. population.

How big is Australia’s Muslim population?​

According to the 2011 census, Muslims make up just 2.2% of the Australian population.

Islam is the third largest religion in the United States, behind Christianity and Judaism. A 2017 study estimated that 3.45 million Muslims were living in the United States, about 1.1 percent of the total U.S. population.
We could probably do without 3 million of those muslims who contribute little or nothing too this nation

Forum List

Back