Woman gets knocked out, bystanders rob her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising. It was a nigga who hit her and niggas who robbed and ridiculed her as she lay unconscious. These uncivilized bastards are an increasing presence on America's streets and there needs to be special chain gang-type prisons with brutal guards made available for them, because the present "correctional" facilities are not an adequate deterrent for these talking monkeys. Instead they should be forced to labor from dawn to dusk and have the shit beat out of them for the slightest offense.

That potential would put an end to the "knockout game" these niggas like to play.

Last edited:
No wonder now many countries are now issuing travel warnings to the US.

The question needs to "axed".

Do blacks have souls?
I think you meant do whites have a soul. They are the ones that had their children dress up in their sunday best to witness the hangings of Black people and the subsequent carving and selling off of various body parts as souvenirs.

images.jpg

Black definitely have souls. There is even a book about it.

41xrfpHnGuL.jpg

Do blacks have souls?
I think you meant do whites have a soul. They are the ones that had their children dress up in their sunday best to witness the hangings of Black people and the subsequent carving and selling off of various body parts as souvenirs.

View attachment 156752

41xrfpHnGuL.jpg
off topic troll is off topic

again

Do blacks have souls?

View attachment 156752

41xrfpHnGuL.jpg
off topic troll is off topic

again
Yes Deathlywhite was off topic.

Do blacks have souls?

View attachment 156752

41xrfpHnGuL.jpg

Clearly we need to go back to public hangings. The tree gibbons roaming around today are completely wild.

She was a druggie that probably called the Black guy the N word. Did you watch the video?
so it's ok for a ****** to beat a woman into la la land b/c she 'might' have called that ****** a ****** just like his ******* call him.
She was white. I see no problem with him fucking her up if she called him the N word. I know I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back