Woman Forced to Leave Texas for Abortion

They are stopping her from getting a much needed abortion.

Period

She’s lucky to have the ability to flee that fucked up state to get it done.

They’ll try to punish her for THAT now
This is no different than if she had a damaged newborn then killed it. She's be subject to criminal prosecution.

If you have any doubts about Republicans trying to force births… even when there is no possibility of the fetus surviving this is it
The new Republican party.

Screenshot_20231211-184553.png

Want others to die?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

That fetus was NEVER going to live
The thing is, you leftwingers are posturing as if you actually care about the unborn child. You don't. You just want to zap it earlier.

The thing is, you leftwingers are posturing as if you actually care about the unborn child. You don't. You just want to zap it earlier.
I care about the mother. Who may not be able to have another child if forced to bear this fetus to term.

Want others to die?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

That fetus was NEVER going to live
Prove it! I have known women that had babies that would never live according to a doctor and have lived. You are a death advocate, people like you are unloving uncaring pieces of crap. You are full of it.

Last edited:
And………….you

Prove it! I have known women that had babies that would never live according to a doctor and have lived. You are a death advocate, people like you are unloving uncaring pieces of crap. You are full of it.
Sure ya have jackass
. I always believe anonymous zealots on the internet

no,, all they did was say you cant murder the child wothout a good reason,,

nature is the one that forces birth,,
No. They said she can not have an abortion even though that fetus is doomed and forcing her to carry it to term would affect her life and ability to have other children

Forum List

Back