Woman Forced to Leave Texas for Abortion

It happens when a human life is at risk caused by the mother in this case.
That particular life was already “at risk”. I’m fact it was never going to survive beyond hours or days.

Unfortunate it could have killed her or rendered her sterile on the process.

The Texas Court just ruled that they don’t care about the life or health of the mother.

Coming to a state near you if Republicans gain power pretty much anywhere

That particular life was already “at risk”. I’m fact it was never going to survive beyond hours or days.

The Texas Court just ruled that they don’t care about the life or health of the mother.

Where is your proof of your claims?

and I am proud you did, I am proud of being bigoted against racist pieces of shit like you.

of course you are, your words on here prove it
You seem upset that I made nice remarks about blacks. That chip on your shoulder will feel terrible as a log.

This is what voting Republican will get you

You lied about the woman. While clearly she by this date has got the abortion, it was not a condition that would kill her. The child by now trash, was the sole problem for her. She was scared it might not be a perfect child at birth.

12.11.2023 — After a week of legal whiplash and threats of prosecution from Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Kate Cox has been forced to leave Texas to get healthcare outside of the state. Kate has been unable to get an abortion in Texas, even though her fetus has a fatal condition and continuing the pregnancy threatens her future fertility. Last week, a state court ruled in Kate’s favor, but within hours, the Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton asked the Texas Supreme Court to block the order immediately and stop Kate from having an abortion. The high court temporarily blocked the order on Friday and has yet to issue a final ruling on this time-sensitive matter.

You lied about the woman. While clearly she by this date has got the abortion, it was not a condition that would kill her. The child by now trash, was the sole problem for her. She was scared it might not be a perfect child at birth.

12.11.2023 — After a week of legal whiplash and threats of prosecution from Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Kate Cox has been forced to leave Texas to get healthcare outside of the state. Kate has been unable to get an abortion in Texas, even though her fetus has a fatal condition and continuing the pregnancy threatens her future fertility. Last week, a state court ruled in Kate’s favor, but within hours, the Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton asked the Texas Supreme Court to block the order immediately and stop Kate from having an abortion. The high court temporarily blocked the order on Friday and has yet to issue a final ruling on this time-sensitive matter.

Apparently I was wrong. The risk to the mother is no greater than any other miscarriage (which does cause risk to the mother).

Her risk of becoming infertile however is high.

So you would force her to bear this doomed fetus and risk never having another child.

Aren’t you the wonderful person.

And why? Because of your desire to control others.

Nice

Fuck off. Go have a baby! Oh wait. You’ll never have that problem will you…

Apparently I was wrong. The risk to the mother is no greater than any other miscarriage (which does cause risk to the mother).

Her risk of becoming infertile however is high.

So you would force her to bear this doomed fetus and risk never having another child.

Aren’t you the wonderful person.

And why? Because of your desire to control others.

Nice

Fuck off. Go have a baby! Oh wait. You’ll never have that problem will you…
just one question, why did that unborn human deserve to die? and if the state can cause that person to die, what can it do to you or me?

Did the voters elect the legislators?

Are you saying that you wanted every law/rule passed by the Dems in the last 3 years since they were after all voted in to office by the voters?

Are you saying that you wanted every law/rule passed by the Dems in the last 3 years since they were after all voted in to office by the voters?
we may not always like it but that is our system. do you want every issued decided by a vote of the entire population? how about abortion, should we have a federal referendum on it or state by state and actually let the people decide?

Forum List

Back