Witnesses testimony of explosions on 9/11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Human burned bones are often the only remains found in forensic scenarios (e.g. from terrorist attacks, explosions or fires) and archaeological settings, from which the bioanthropologists aim to identify victims or obtain information...

Until 9/11
from 2012;
A recent New York Times article revealed that a decade after 9/11, small fragments of human remains from victims of the World Trade Center attack are still being identified. This adds to the documented evidence of the severe destruction of the bodies of WTC victims, a phenomenon that could only have been caused by explosives.
There 'is' video evidence of building 7 coming down before it actually came down. How did they do that? Was it an animated film? What other way would it have been possible?

That alone raises suspicions on the official story of falling debris from the twin towers!

Human burned bones are often the only remains found in forensic scenarios (e.g. from terrorist attacks, explosions or fires) and archaeological settings, from which the bioanthropologists aim to identify victims or obtain information...

Until 9/11
from 2012;
A recent New York Times article revealed that a decade after 9/11, small fragments of human remains from victims of the World Trade Center attack are still being identified. This adds to the documented evidence of the severe destruction of the bodies of WTC victims, a phenomenon that could only have been caused by explosives.
Wrong.

That same phenomenon can and often is caused by fire and collapsiong buildings.

Did you even watch the video ? It's only a few minutes long.

Otherwise you've not contributed any further information at all.
Yes, I watched the video and you're right on it only being a few minutes long. Even shorter if I recall right?

I could specualte on how the video could have been made but that would require some original thinking that I'm not prepared to offer right now.

I've only suggested that it could be a very well done animation.

What do you think?

Yes, I watched the video and you're right on it only being a few minutes long. Even shorter if I recall right?

I could specualte on how the video could have been made but that would require some original thinking that I'm not prepared to offer right now.

I've only suggested that it could be a very well done animation.

What do you think?
Based on what I know and have researched, without dwelling into details or specifics, I believe it was simply an intelligence leak which could have come from anyone with prior knowledge of the attacks. (or at least knew Tower 7 was wired to go )

It could have been British intel or Mossad or CIA....

If you noticed, someone realized it and cut the feed.

And what about the op video Donald H ?
Anything to expand on there ?

No, nothing to expand on. If you find something on which you disagree with me, please state that and I'll give you my opinion. Don't imagine something with which you may think i'm in disagreement.

Based on what I know and have researched, without dwelling into details or specifics, I believe it was simply an intelligence leak which could have come from anyone with prior knowledge of the attacks. (or at least knew Tower 7 was wired to go )

It could have been British intel or Mossad or CIA....

If you noticed, someone realized it and cut the feed.
So you believe it was an animate film too.

So you believe it was an animate film too.
What ? Please elaborate.

BBC got leaked information about Tower 7.....PROVING that others knew BEFORE 9/11 that it was gonna happen.

It takes weeks to set up a demolition like that, ( let alone orchestrated along with 2 planes), unless they used small highly-advanced nukes ( hidden in the elevator shafts)
and basement .

Last edited:
What ? Please elaborate.
If the video was indeed played before the fact, then my only explanation is that it must have been an animation.

What is your explanation?
I've been very patient with you but there's a limit to my patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back