Witnesses testimony of explosions on 9/11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gruesome reminder. I'm not an expert or anything, and I haven't studied the topic much, but those secondary explosions can be explained by physics. When you're dealing with a structure like those that gets compromised, the shifting weight can cause massive amounts of energy (gravitational energy acting on the mass of the building and contents) to be moved. That energy in flux gets transformed into other forms like heat and kinetic. Hopefully structural engineers have and will study these events. I don't know that we need to invent other theories

A gruesome reminder. I'm not an expert or anything, and I haven't studied the topic much, but those secondary explosions can be explained by physics. When you're dealing with a structure like those that gets compromised, the shifting weight can cause massive amounts of energy (gravitational energy acting on the mass of the building and contents) to be moved. That energy in flux gets transformed into other forms like heat and kinetic. Hopefully structural engineers have and will study these events. I don't know that we need to invent other theories
The more than 3,500 architects and engineers who have signed AE911Truth’s petition exhibit the highest order of honor and courage. They have placed allegiance to their professional disciplines above personal gain. In a society whose leadership still seeks to marginalize and slander them, casting them aside as pariahs, they have made the choice to stand proudly for what they know to be right.

Of course! Why are some people trying to start up the conspiracy theories all over again?

Who are some people ?
lmao

This is real. Open your eyes.
I could make some guesses on who will buy into reviving the conspiracy theory nonsense, but that would be self-defeating. Better to let them commit themselves to it first. I'll have to read the whole thread first to find out who has already committed to the crazy cause.

You obviously!

edit: So far it doesn't seem to be getting any support but it's still early.

I could make some guesses on who will buy into reviving the conspiracy theory nonsense, but that would be self-defeating. Better to let them commit themselves to it first. I'll have to read the whole thread first to find out who has already committed to the crazy cause.

You obviously!

edit: So far it doesn't seem to be getting any support but it's still early.
They just censored Spike Lee !
Just a few weeks ago.

The more than 3,500 architects and engineers who have signed AE911Truth’s petition exhibit the highest order of honor and courage. They have placed allegiance to their professional disciplines above personal gain. In a society whose leadership still seeks to marginalize and slander them, casting them aside as pariahs, they have made the choice to stand proudly for what they know to be right.

I took a look at the website Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth | WTC Twin Towers and Building 7

I don't see anything wrong with it. It is impressive that so many architects and engineers signed a document requesting further investigation. I think the problem there is one of *funding*: they need congress to provide federal dollars to investigate more.

As a student of hydrodynamics (many years ago), I don't think it is surprising that the observed behavior does not match any model. As soon as the structure became fluidized under such (unimaginable) high temperatures and kinetic motion, all bets are off. To this day, there is no adequate model to describe the behavior of water (or any fluid) under certain circumstances. We can predict the steady state behavior, but a dynamic system is still beyond our reach.

It would be great to find a brain that could make more progress toward that.

As soon as the structure became fluidized under such (unimaginable) high temperatures and kinetic motion, all bets are off.
900 C is all it took and that's not unimaginable at all. And what are you trying to say about kinetic motion?
It sounds like you're hinting at some sort of conspiracy theory but you don't want to commit to it.

Who is 'they' and who is Spike Lee?
Are you ready to propose your conspiracy theory now?
Save the snarky disingenuous snips for your brainwashed nephews, Chip.

EXPLOSIONS WITNESSED BY 36 REPORTERS​

In July, 2020 the same AE911Truth released a very interesting interview.

«On this week’s episode of 9/11 Free Fall, Ted Walter and Graeme MacQueen join host Andy Steele to talk about their newly published paper, “How 36 Reporters Brought Us the Twin Towers’ Explosive Demolition on 9/11.” At more than 12,000 words and with 80 separate news clips from 9/11, the paper sheds new light on how the media reported the Twin Towers’ destruction before the official narrative set in».

If you choose to believe the lies, go for it.
If you can prove my post is 'shit' , go for it, otherwise run along.

There is no proving anything to the deluded. No matter the veracity of the facts, you'll refuse to accept them because the don't fit you deranged narrative.

Now, go ahead a good-sized and play, boy...

900 C is all it took and that's not unimaginable at all. And what are you trying to say about kinetic motion?
It sounds like you're hinting at some sort of conspiracy theory but you don't want to commit to it.
I'm not hinting at all. I'm saying it in plain English.

Since you are so good with numbers, I'd like you to calculate the amount of potential energy any one of those twin towers had while it was standing.

Then, compare that to the amount of energy released in the Hiroshima blast (small by todays nuclear bomb standards).

Hint: Energy is not always in the form of heat, so "900 C" is meaningless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back