Witnesses testimony of explosions on 9/11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I make this video ?

You ignore that it proves nothing.

EVERY building which burns will have combustables exploding the biggerr the building the louder they will be.

You are a coward and liar who thinks this video proves your bullshit lies.

You are a coward and liar who thinks this video proves your bullshit lies.
Thank you Soupnazi630 for always proving me right.
Like about disinformation trolls..

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

When a lying anti american sack of shit repeats the same debunked lioes over and over it proves you are the fucking troll.

This describes you perfectly Mikey G/Angelo (whatever the hell your name is).

:auiqs.jpg:

That what you call people who nail all your lies ?
:auiqs.jpg:

You haven't "nailed" any of my lies traitor. You never respond back to anything because you're a coward and you're too stupid to understand anything. You do the same old shit every time. Post lame ass videos or articles that have been debunked a long time ago. You probably don't even understand half the shit you post! Just like you thought the towers were made up of massive box columns from top to bottom.

At least I haven't admitted that I would accept a bribe to shut up like you have.

How much are they paying you to support all kinds of different conspiracy theories to keep people guessing?

EXPLOSIONS WITNESSED BY 36 REPORTERS​

Know wuddamean Vern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back