Witnesses testimony of explosions on 9/11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a scotch guy, sorry. Beer, vodka, or rum for me.
Anything to make you forget huh ?

All those people waiting to be rescued and then BOOM.........the laws of physics ceased to exist suddenly.
jump.jpg

north tower.gif

Which theory was it again troll?

Fusion devices on the planes
Nukes in the elevator shafts and basement
Thermite on the columns
Explosives
Cargo planes loaded with thermite and thermite painted on the carpet

:auiqs.jpg:
Maybe all of the above.
And I'm just average Joe, remember? Not a troll. Just a concerned American seeing my country die in front of me with morons like you leading the way.

Unless you can PROVE I'm not a COP without
blowing your cover.

I could make some guesses on who will buy into reviving the conspiracy theory nonsense, but that would be self-defeating. Better to let them commit themselves to it first. I'll have to read the whole thread first to find out who has already committed to the crazy cause.

You obviously!

edit: So far it doesn't seem to be getting any support but it's still early.
Now I remember you, Moosehead breath.

So you lied about being one?
Why do you care ?

You're at least an accomplice to murder, apparenty, so I guess that's why. You're helping to cover up the truth that people need to know.....you're hiding information that swayed public opinion into going to war. Millions killed, 65-70 million displaced in the ME since 9/11.....

The world will never stop seeking the answers we haven't gotten yet, despite intimidation, ridicule and threats from losers like you.

Last edited:
btw , Gamolon , ( who may be an actual traitor here,) if you believe my personal account changes here had anything remotely at all to do with you or this subject, then you're even more delusoional than I first concluded.
That's exactly what a paid disinformation agent would say.

I bet you believe Trump collude with Russia to get dirt on Hillary too right ?
Moving the goalposts away from the actual topic? Just what a paid shill would do.

You're really showing your true colors traitor. You even admitted you'd even admitted you'd accept a bribe to shut up! What a low life you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back