Witnesses testimony of explosions on 9/11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the video was indeed played before the fact, then my only explanation is that it must have been an animation.

What is your explanation?
I've been very patient with you but there's a limit to my patience!
You haven't watched this one then ....because it is all explained visually and with inserts--in the 3 minute video. HERE ---BBC
I may have confused you with someone else.

Last edited:
It takes weeks to set up a demolition like that, ( let alone orchestrated along with 2 planes), unless they used small highly-advanced nukes ( hidden in the elevator shafts)
and basement .
Wait?!?!?

:auiqs.jpg:

So far, in this forum, you support:

Small highly advanced nukes hidden in the elevator shafts and basement
Fusion devices loaded on the planes
Thermite
Explosives

This nails it Mikey G/Angelo! You're nothing but a disinformation troll being paid to come here and muddy the waters. Shame on you traitor!!! At least the other truthers stick to one story! I also see that other truthers are starting to turn on you a bit and are picking up on your posting habits....

....are to ask questions and provide potential sources of evidence. If you have discrepencies with the official story too, tell the fucking FBI, bitch.

Otherwise bow to your soul-master,.
Asking questions?!

You've agreed with 4 different conspiracy theories so far you idiot!

Fusion devices on the planes
Nukes in the elevator shafts and basement
Thermite on the columns
Explosives
Cargo planes loaded with thermite and thermite painted on the carpet

You're agreeing with many different conspiracy theories in order to muddy the waters. Everyone can see it which is why other truthers are starting to call you out.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Last edited:
Sleep well last night Gamolon .?....you're all alcoholics I bet.

1637250669591.png

Sleep well last night Gamolon .?....you're all alcoholics I bet.
I sure did sleep well last night!

You just keep on muddying the waters like you have been dopey. Everyone sees you for what you are at this point. In addition to supporting almost every theory out there, you've lied about being a cop, changed your name AND location within your forum profile. I wonder why?

Keep on with the disinformation troll!

The kids know who's lying here, even the ones afraid to
join in.
They don't join in because they know you're nothing but a lying troll being paid to support almost every theory out there just to try and confuse everyone.

I'm sure you're getting paid WAY more than the $10,000 you want to "shut up".

They don't join in because they know you're nothing but a lying troll being paid to support almost every theory out there just to try and confuse everyone.

I'm sure you're getting paid WAY more than the $10,000 you want to "shut up".

You like learning the hard way don't you ?
I hope for your sake, you have nothing to hide.
Tell JPB hi.

They sure do know who's lying...
It's more than obvious.

Shame on you traitor!!! At least the other truthers stick to one story! I also see that other truthers are starting to turn on you a bit and are picking up on your posting habits....
I sense some anger building up.
He's probably onto the scotch already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back