Witnesses testimony of explosions on 9/11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AE 9/11 "Truth" is full of liars. I wonder why they did this below? Can anyone guess? :auiqs.jpg:
Well isn't that interesting? Back on September 12th, 2018, AE 9/11 had the following ALTERED photo on their site trying to prove molten steel. Looks like they had to "lighten it up" to get more yellows out of it..
View attachment 556590

But then, when they got caught lying, they put the real photo up.
View attachment 556591

So you agree that there WAS damage to the south face of WTC7 caused by falling debris? Thanks for that.

So you agree that there WAS damage to the south face of WTC7 caused by falling debris? Thanks for that.
Another strawman argument ?
Who said there was no fire in, or damage to the Solomon Brothers building ?

Another strawman argument ?
Who said there was no fire in, or damage to the Solomon Brothers building ?
So what point were you trying to get across by posting that article? That there was damage, but the location was wrong?

I post a lot of articles.
Do you know me on any other sites ?

Why would they be lying ?
What was the point of you posting the AE 9/11 "Truth article about the damage from falling debris? Or did you just read the title and not the actual article?

I bet that's it.

They lie to keep idiots like you believing what they say to keep money rolling in. Gage even admitted as much in one of his posts begging for money because AE 9/11 "Truth" voted him out of a job and he now has no income.

:auiqs.jpg:

Again, for all the kids.

What was your purpose for posting this article? Was it to show the actual damage location/size in WTC7 caused by falling debris?

I thought it was thermite that brought the towers down?

Why do you keep changing your story?
I see. Now we're back to "But thermite doesn't explode..." Same ol talking points.

Humans resort to denial to avoid the anxiety that accompanies cognitive dissonance — that uncomfortable, sometimes disturbing feeling of losing our emotional equilibrium when we are faced with new information that challenges our worldview or when we hold beliefs that contradict known facts. The discomfort motivates us to change our behavior, change our cognition, and/or justify our behavior by acquiring a secondary cognition. This dynamic is common to us all.

I see. Now we're back to "But thermite doesn't explode..." Same ol talking points.
Yes we are. You just post shit no matter if it's true or not. As long as it supports a conspiracy.

Thermite, explosives fusion devices. Take your pick Angelo. They can't all be true!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Waiting to be rescued....
jump.jpg

then ...."Fuuuuuck!!"
north tower2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back