Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

Looks like a bunch of dust to me...

3-The-complete-demolition-of-the-North-Tower-.jpg
that was what it looked like when the tower caved in-------the huge "dust" thing at the base----I believe--
from my junior high school physics----it is
the result of KINETIC ENERGY------based---like momentum---on MASS TIMEs VELOCITY

Fires of Short Duration NIST: “The initial jet fuel fires themselves lasted at most a few minutes” [4]. “At any given location, the duration of [air, not steel] temperatures near 1,000 °C was about 15 min to 20 min. The rest of the time, the calculated temperatures were near 500 °C or below” [4].
5OO C exceeds the flashpoint for PLASTICS (yanno--
like plastic computers) which produce extremely
exothermic combustion ( remember "exothermic"?
---- it's a seventh grade vocabulary word)

Fires of Short Duration NIST: “The initial jet fuel fires themselves lasted at most a few minutes” [4]. “At any given location, the duration of [air, not steel] temperatures near 1,000 °C was about 15 min to 20 min. The rest of the time, the calculated temperatures were near 500 °C or below” [4].
Are you saying that all fires in both WTC1 and WTC2 burned out completely within 20 minutes after each impact?

I guess you are:
Yeah, that all burned up in twenty minutes according to NIST.

If that's the case then why does NIST, in their report (I just used one excerpt as an example) say they had video evidence of flames coming out of a window of WTC1 at 9:23:30am. That's 37 minutes after impact?

Last edited:
Are you saying that all fires in both WTC1 and WTC2 burned out completely within 20 minutes after each impact?

I guess you are:

If that's the case then why does NIST, in their report (I just used one excerpt as an example) say they had video evidence of flames coming out of a window of WTC1 at 9:23:30am. That's 37 minutes after impact?
people (psychotics) focus on the single issue of
the Jet Fuel, claiming that when that stuff was
burnt off-------the whole problem was resolved.
They, CLEARLY, did not pass seventh grade general
science

Just curious.

Where in that quote do you see anything that says the fires were of "short duration"?

"Engineers are waking up"?!?!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

How about some numbers regarding all these "engineers waking up" garbage.

Engineers in the US alone, not counting architects (using just the disciplines I looked up below):
Civil/Structural engineers - 54,625
Mechanical engineers: - 288,800
Chemical engineers - 32,700
Electrical engineers - 186,020
Agricultural engineers - 1,120
Mining/Geological engineers - 7,370
Software engineers: - 687,276

Architects: - 116,242 (as of 2019)

That's 1,374,153 architects engineers. A&E has 3,519 architect and engineers who signed their stupid petition as of today.

That's .256% of the total architect and engineering (of the disciplines I used). I didn't even count other countries!

Yeah, engineers are "waking up" all right. What a joke!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
The joke would be on you Gamolon ,if this were an amusing subject.

Might as well jump
right on out of this argument which you always lose.

Don’t bother with agents Rosie or sockpuppet surada, or gamolan,they are shills from langley thst have penetrated this site.your just wasting your breath and time on them.
What!? None of your patented fart/poop jokes/emojis!?!?

You’re losing your edge!

Line up a straightedge across the top to the Tower on your screen. How many seconds before the top of the antenna passes that straightedge?
What does this have to do with your blunder about the “short duration of fires” claim you’ve been questioned on, but refused to address?

I get 6 seconds.

Again. What's your point?
How tall was the antenna?

Set's assume you know that it's 360 feet tall. If it took six seconds for the top of the antenna to pass the straightedge, how shy of freefall would you estimate that descent to be?

Last edited:

Set's assume you know that it's 360 feet tall. If it took six seconds for the top of the antenna to pass the straightedge, how shy of freefall would you estimate that descent to be?
Once again.

What does this have to do with your idiotic claim about fires burning out in 20 minutes after impact? You like moving the goalposts when you get caught making incorrect claims?

Here's a better idea.

Instead of playing this idiotic 20 questions game, why don't just come out and make your point.

Forum List

Back