The Rest of the Videos

The fact remains that if the cops had done their jobs none of these people would have been in a position to commit a crime in the first place.
The Shaman was arrested and thrown in jail for praying in congressional chambers....and turns out he was welcomed inside to do so by cops.....which resulted in them releasing him from prison.
How about if people had stayed outside of the barricades like they were supposed to?

MAGA seems to think that selectively posting videos of police letting protesters through the Capitol in an orderly fashion is somehow their proof that the whole event was staged, fake news, or whatever new conspiracy they can come up with by the hour. The obvious and rational explanation is, of course, that those videos are from early in the day before any violence had begun and the Capitol Police had no reason to be concerned by the initial people entering the building. A second grader can understand that.

The problems started later.

MAGA knows this, of course. They continue to push their lies and conspiracies because that is exactly who these people are.

I also recall these guys clearly walking through the airport peacefully on 9/11.

View attachment 860786

Yeah, cuz 'revolutionaries' intent on seizing duh guvmint and all almost always fly into D.C. and carry their bombs and assault rifles through airport security. Make perfect sense!!! lol

Presenting actual evidence triggers cucks like you. You run away from the tape because you know it is true but simply do not care.
Unverified, as they admit.

You lose again, vermin.

Yeah, cuz 'revolutionaries' intent on seizing duh guvmint and all almost always fly into D.C. and carry their bombs and assault rifles through airport security. Make perfect sense!!! lol
Not everybody flew in.

I'm not posting a link for this. We all saw what happened and I'm not going to play with you idiots. I'm tired of this mess. There was an insurrection on 1-6-2021. By trump supporters who stormed the capital after being incited to do so by Donald Trump. That's what did happen and I don't give a flying f--- if you believe it happened or not, nor am I going to waste any part of my life looking for something that you think verifies what everybody on earth saw except for a bunch of unstable waiting for JFK Jr to come back and be trumps running mate right wing tards.

intent on seizing duh guvmint and all almost always fly into D.C. and carry their bombs and assault rifles through airport security.
Ummm, Dudley, amigo.......you need to read a bit more.
Due diligence is a good thing.

There was plenty of testimony in numerous trials (as reported in the media) of knuckleheaded J6 Jackasses car pooling, buddying-up, and driving to DC. With plenty of armament. Guns.

Do this: Go to a credible newspaper and read up on the various Oathkeeper and Proud Boy trials.
Be informed ----to be a better poster here.

------------------------------------------------
There was an insurrection on 1-6-2021. By trump supporters who stormed the capital after being incited to do so by Donald Trump.

And you ain't alone in that conviction, poster IM.
In fact, a court in Colorado supports and validates your belief.

To wit:

"Denver District Judge Sarah B. Wallace wrote that Trump “acted with the specific intent to disrupt the Electoral College certification of President Biden’s electoral victory through unlawful means; specifically, by using unlawful force and violence.” And, she concluded, “that Trump incited an insurrection on January 6, 2021 and therefore ‘engaged’ in insurrection.”

Ummm, Dudley, amigo.......you need to read a bit more.
Due diligence is a good thing.

There was plenty of testimony in numerous trials (as reported in the media) of knuckleheaded J6 Jackasses car pooling, buddying-up, and driving to DC. With plenty of armament. Guns.

Do this: Go to a credible newspaper and read up on the various Oathkeeper and Proud Boy trials.
Be informed ----to be a better poster here.

------------------------------------------------

And you ain't alone in that conviction, poster IM.
In fact, a court in Colorado supports and validates your belief.

To wit:

"Denver District Judge Sarah B. Wallace wrote that Trump “acted with the specific intent to disrupt the Electoral College certification of President Biden’s electoral victory through unlawful means; specifically, by using unlawful force and violence.” And, she concluded, “that Trump incited an insurrection on January 6, 2021 and therefore ‘engaged’ in insurrection.”

Yet another pile of rubbish fake 'facts' from a criminal Party shill pulling nonsense out of their asses. So how many firearms and bombs were found on these 'insurrectionists' you keep lying about the existence of? And do point to where Trump bought them all that 'insurrectionst stuff' we keep being told exists.

Your silly shit doesn't impress, especially since it's all been shot down pretty thoroughly a long time ago, dumbass.. You can get back to wanking off on pics of Hillary's ankles; you got nothing here.

Mob got out of hand, stupid happens all the time, with mob mentality,
Just like the poor guy who shot up the pizza place, ruined his life because he believed LIES

"Yet another pile of rubbish ...from a criminal Party shill pulling nonsense out of their asses......silly shit doesn't impress, especially since it's all been shot down pretty thoroughly a long time ago, dumbass.. You can get back to wanking off......"

Ah, son, settle down. It's only the internet. Nobody is questioning your parentage, your education, or your character.

Rather, it is an adult discussion format, poster Smith.
As such, vulgarity, personal insults, baseless attacks, and whackadoodle conspiracy beliefs often hinder intelligent and informed exchanges.

I am mildly convinced you would have been informed of such previously?

Good luck. ;)

Forum List

Back