Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

What floor was his office on?
Who cares .
How many billions in taxpayer money did he wheel out of those palleton pallets full of stacks of hundred dollar bills they got shipped to Iraq on cargo planes.

?
Do you want to play fun and games questions and answers, or are you going to make some valid attempt to discredit me or my position , which I have well-documented here on several different threads ?

Who cares .
How many billions in taxpayer money did he wheel out of those palleton pallets full of stacks of hundred dollar bills they got shipped to Iraq on cargo planes.

?
Do you want to play fun and games questions and answers, or are you going to make some valid attempt to discredit me or my position , which I have well-documented here on several different threads ?

You know he worked there, but you don't know where his office was?
How do you know it was even in the WTC on 9/11?

Pop Quiz coming up Friday kids

I am a witness------I have also seen a few controlled demolitions.
In all cases of controlled demolition I saw physical evidence of
IMPLOSION. I saw NO evidence of implosion of the WTC

You can to an outward explosion or an inward implosion of a controlled demolition, whichever you desire.
They typically do an implosion because they want it to fall inward onto itself, so there is less chances of damage or harm to nearby buildings or people.
But implosion is not inherent to controlled demolition.
It takes a lot of skill to start the detonations of the charges nearer to the center first, followed shortly there after by charges further towards the outer edge.

The biggest problem is that the WTC was deliberately designed and required to be capable of taking a plane hit.
That is because a B-25 bomber had hit the Empire State building in 1945, and the building inspectors realized it was going to happen more often.
{...
On July 28, 1945, a B-25 Mitchell bomber of the United States Army Air Forces crashed into the Empire State Building in New York City, while flying in thick fog. The accident caused the death of fourteen people and damage estimated at US$1 million, although the building's structural integrity was not compromised.
...}

Have you read the August 6th memo? Its vague as fuck. "Osama Bin Laden determined to strike the US'. Which narrows the field to our entire nation.

There were 70 active investigations, with the focus on bombing attacks on federal buildings.

No, the report included flying lessons by the actual WTC bombing Saudis.
It was NOT totally vague.

Blithering nonsense.

There's no structure in the building that could have stopped the collapse once it began. The building transfered gravity load AROUND the floors through perfectly aligned vertical columns shunting that load into bedrock.

When the floors began impacting, it was floor to floor and utterly haphazard. You had structural steel colliding with floor trusses designed to support their own weight and that of say, people and desks. Not the gravity loads of dozens of stories of falling structural steel. They would have collapsed almost instantly.

Then there's GRAVITY, accelerating the debris field of dozens of floors of structural steel before they impact with the floor below. Radically increasing the forces each floor was subject to with the debris field. An increase that would have kept on increasing as the debris field accelerated.

Worse still, there's impulse....the performance of a material under quick sudden forces rather than measured, consistent forces. Structural steel has a MUCH lower load bearing capacity when subject to sudden forces than it does consistent ones. About a third less. And dozens of stories of falling structural steel accelerated by gravity are both powerful and sudden.

Finally, each floor that collapsed ADDED mass to the debris field. So you have MORE mass, MORE acceleration under gravity....while each floor truss had a static amount of resistence it could offer, which was utterly insuffecient for even ONE floor collapsing on top of it, let alone dozens, let alone dozens accelerated by gravity.

Once the first floor fell, there's literally nothing that could have stopped the collapse all the way to the ground. Instead, the collapse would have accelerated under gravity, adding more mass with each floor until it finally stopped when it collided with the ground.

Which is exactly what we saw.

While it is probable the collapse was the natural result of the fires, you still have lots of things wrong.
An impulse, quick sudden force, is not more damaging then a slow and steady force of equal value.
And the collapsing floors do NOT add more weight, as the first falling material picks up getter velocity than the stuff that fell later. Falling material is essentially weightless in relation to each other.
And there was not supposed to be any significant fire.
The jet fuel could not have been retained, as it all blew out the other side of the building, and instantly flashed.
There is not supposed to be any significant combustible in any high rise.

And again, buildings were promised to be plane proof.
After the 1945 B-25 hitting the Empire State building, that accidental potential was written into the building codes.
{...
On July 28, 1945, a B-25 Mitchell bomber of the United States Army Air Forces crashed into the Empire State Building in New York City, while flying in thick fog. The accident caused the death of fourteen people and damage estimated at US$1 million, although the building's structural integrity was not compromised.
...}
So according to the experts, no building was supposed to collapse.

While it is probable the collapse was the natural result of the fires, you still have lots of things wrong.
An impulse, quick sudden force, is not more damaging then a slow and steady force of equal value.
And the collapsing floors do NOT add more weight, as the first falling material picks up getter velocity than the stuff that fell later. Falling material is essentially weightless in relation to each other.
And there was not supposed to be any significant fire.
The jet fuel could not have been retained, as it all blew out the other side of the building, and instantly flashed.
There is not supposed to be any significant combustible in any high rise.

After the 1945 B-25 hitting the Empire State building, that accidental potential was written into the building codes.
{...
...}
So according to the experts, no building was supposed to collapse.

And the collapsing floors do NOT add more weight

Huh? Unless they magically float above the next floor, they do add weight.

Falling material is essentially weightless in relation to each other.

But not to the floor that hasn't fallen yet.

Really? Post the promise.

B-25s are much slower and much, much lighter than 767s.

Who cares .

?
Your position has never been well documented fool.

Your position has been proven dishonest and ignorant on every thread

You can to an outward explosion or an inward implosion of a controlled demolition, whichever you desire.
They typically do an implosion because they want it to fall inward onto itself, so there is less chances of damage or harm to nearby buildings or people.
But implosion is not inherent to controlled demolition.
It takes a lot of skill to start the detonations of the charges nearer to the center first, followed shortly there after by charges further towards the outer edge.

The biggest problem is that the WTC was deliberately designed and required to be capable of taking a plane hit.
That is because a B-25 bomber had hit the Empire State building in 1945, and the building inspectors realized it was going to happen more often.
{...
On July 28, 1945, a B-25 Mitchell bomber of the United States Army Air Forces crashed into the Empire State Building in New York City, while flying in thick fog. The accident caused the death of fourteen people and damage estimated at US$1 million, although the building's structural

Yes there was
No it was the opposite.
The FB I closed off the whole area around Ground Zero...... no" hazardous materials "were removed except by authorized personnel.

Did the buildings survive the impacts or did they immediately collapse right after the impacts?
they survived for something like half an hour---
large thick plumes of white smoke rose from the top
What?

Please explain.
the FIRES never went out-----more and more HIGH ENERGY materials reached FLASH POINT and added
to the ongoing INTENSIVE HEAT producing combustion

they survived for something like half an hour---
large thick plumes of white smoke rose from the top

the FIRES never went out-----more and more HIGH ENERGY materials reached FLASH POINT and added
to the ongoing INTENSIVE HEAT producing combustion
^^^^ remember junior high school? "exothermic
reaction"????

Forum List

Back