Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

Might as well jump
20211025_100912.jpg

I sleep well at night knowing I don't have to lie or spread fake information.
You don’t have to. You just do.
How much do they pay you for this BackAgain ? I personally wouldn't sell my soul for a truck full of gold but I'm just curious about you

You’re a fucking stupid hack. Disagreeing with your ignorance is not an indication that anybody is paid, you full of shit thin-skinned troll bitch.

Also, you may believe the stupidity you embrace and seem to cherish. But believing your errors doesn’t convert them into truth. You’re actually quite silly.

So do us all a favor. GFY.

So do us all a favor. GFY.
You have to teach me how but I bet you're good at it.

You have to teach me how but I bet you're good at it.

I’m sure you’ve got that special talent. You don’t appear to have much of any other talent.

Btw: repeating some silly trite tripe about “controlled demolitions” doesn’t establish that your fantasy is anything other than your own delusions. You’re a blow hard; and you really do blow — hard and repeatedly.

But you also suck. You suck at making a convincing argument. 👍

Wut?? There were explosions inside of a burning building after a commercial jet was flown into it??
/------/ Not the type of explosions you're talking about, as in planted explosives. Did things explode when crushed by tons of debris as the floors above collapsed on each other? Yes.

The dust you see in the photo was most likely the sheetrock on each floor being crushed. If you've ever torn sheetrock off the wall in a remodeling project, you know how much dust it can create. Imagine tens of thousand of drywall sheets being crushed.

Forum List

Back