Witness To Jan 6 Commission Pleads 5th Amendment, Tells then Nothing

Pull your head out of your ass, you can tell the Dem witch hunters you plan to refuse to answer any of their questions and to suck it backed up by the US Constitution. Yes Dem assholes will sometimes still force people to show up so they can put on a show for the liberal media but we tell you to shove it up your ass and leave.
Refusing to answer questions is certainly a right but it in no way protects you from prosecution for such crimes as withholding evidence or contempt.

Trump ally Roger Stone pleads the Fifth in deposition with January 6 committee - KTVZ

Two others also said they will also take the 5th and say nothing.

If they force Steve Bannon and Mark Meadows to testify, I predict they will also tell them nothing.

The Democrats are too stupid to understand that it is useless to call witnesses who don't want to cooperate
I wonder how much this January 6 Commission is costing us. The problem with the Commission is that Congress cannot charge or indict anyone for a crime.. Only the Justice Dept can do that and even if they do, the Federal courts have the final say and that will be decided by a jury, not a bunch of Democrat politicians.

After how the Demafascist and Obamagate Gang railroaded folks like Gen Flynn, this is the only logical tactic to use

Trump ally Roger Stone pleads the Fifth in deposition with January 6 committee - KTVZ

If they force Steve Bannon and Mark Meadows to testify, I predict they will also tell them nothing.

The Democrats are too stupid to understand that it is useless to call witnesses who don't want to cooperate
The difference between Liberals/ Democrats and Conservatives is this:

Conservatives prefer to Plead the 5th, refusing to play liberals' obvious political theatrical games....

Democrats / Liberals don't hesitate to testify ... then are proven not long after time have perjury the hell out of themselves without hesitation and / or batting an eye.

Yeah, his comments have been interesting. He doesn't say a word that doesn't have a purpose. I'm wondering if he's looking at this as his best shot to rid the party (and the country) of this whole orange stain.

As for those taking the Fifth? Holy crap, has any group of people ever gone out of their way to look more guilty? All this does is keep the microscope on this whole thing. Sounds pretty good to me.

All the people in the McCarthy hearings, the hearings to arrest all the Vietnam protestors, the draft resistors, etc., all plead the 5th as a protest.
You must be too young to remember?

So it's the drmocrats fault. Got it.
Silly me, thinking they have something to hide which could get them jail
I'm so pleased you're here to explain all to me.

Refusing to answer questions is certainly a right but it in no way protects you from prosecution for such crimes as withholding evidence or contempt.

Wrong.
It most certainly DOES prevent you from being prosecuted for contempt or withholding evidence.

What they do next is then give SOME of the people immunity from prosecution, with the intent of forcing them to rat on others.
But you can never force anyone to testify until given immunity.

So it's the drmocrats fault. Got it.
Silly me, thinking they have something to hide which could get them jail
I'm so pleased you're here to explain all to me.

Yes it is the fault of the democrats in Congress.
The PROPER way to investigate anything is through the dept of Justice, with the FBI.
It is incredibly dishonest and corrupt to pretend to conduct any sort of investigation through congress, which obviously is politically biased.

Yes it is the fault of the democrats in Congress.
The PROPER way to investigate anything is through the dept of Justice, with the FBI.
It is incredibly dishonest and corrupt to pretend to conduct any sort of investigation through congress, which obviously is politically biased.

It was ok when trump wanted to investigate Hilary and Obama. You hypocrite.
I know I'm right. they are criminals and you know it. But because they are republicans you will forgive them forever.

So you are opposed to their constitutional rights? You are a disloyal asshole.
Nobody is opposed to Stone & the others using the 5th to avoid running their stupid yaps, thereby giving evidence that will show that they're nothing but a bunch of jackasses who are guilty of committing crimes like trying to interfere with Congress & overturning the election.

It's Trump's Gang Who Couldn't Think Straight.

Nobody is opposed to Stone & the others using the 5th to avoid running their stupid yaps, thereby giving evidence that will show that they're nothing but a bunch of jackasses who are guilty of committing crimes like trying to interfere with Congress & overturning the election.

I don't see any evidence.

The people charging these people have to prove those crimes, not the person taking the 5th. You lose.

Yes, taking the fifth is a tactic of last resort by a guilty man.

ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT, especially in these times.

The left led by the global elite have been on a witch-hunt since day one, and what's amazing is Trump still stands tall despite them shaking Trump from upside down by the real and obvious Gastapo.

Only a fucking idiot would contribute to that, and you Occupied-TDS are too dumb to understand why.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back