"Dominion machines didnt steal the election" - Rachel Maddow...WAIT, it was actually Rudy Guiliani who said that in his testimony to Jan 6 committee

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
News we expect to be true:
- the "I don't remember" defense isn't going to work for Ivanka
- the "I do not think the machines stole the election" defense, after repeatedly claiming that Dominion voting machines stole the election, won't work for Giuliani

from the article:

After the 2020 election, Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani sparked a furor when he made a series of groundless assertions that Dominion voting machines had “flipped” votes from Trump to Joe Biden, which led to the suspension of his law license and a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit.

Yet in his deposition, Giuliani appeared to sing a different tune. The committee report alleges that “although Giuliani repeatedly had claimed in public that Dominion voting machines stole the election, he admitted during his Select Committee deposition that ‘I do not think the machines stole the election,’” according to the summary.

“Other Trump lawyers and supporters, Jenna Ellis, John Eastman, Phil Waldron and Michael Flynn, all invoked their Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination when asked by the Select Committee what supposed proof they uncovered that the election was stolen,” according to the executive summary.

Documents procured under subpoena also failed to produce such evidence, the panel says: “Not one of them provided evidence raising genuine questions about the election outcome. In short, it was a big scam.”

Last edited:
I think there's considerable danger for Americans if justice is pursued. It might be better to just give up on justice.

Doing so has some very undesirable consequences, but so does the other option!

For instance, taking down Giuliani is not going to be tolerable to the political right. To the point, they have a right to not be able to remember.

The most likely determination of which path to choose is going to hinge on Trump's ability to either call his base to supporting him again, or failing to be able to dredge up the support.

It's at least getting close to the time at which the 'question is called'!

This thread can at least facilitate the discussion on the 'question'.

Before it's spammed off into non-existence.

Last edited:
Rudy also admitted in court that his case was not actually about fraud.

He knows the rule: Roar like a lion to the rubes, purr like a kitten when you have to be truthful.

And the rubes buy the whole show.

Lame.

Thanks for being so consistent.

Forum List

Back