Why isn't the Jan 6 Commission defending their star witness Hutchinson by sending a subpoena to Tony Ornato?

They offered to testify in front of Nazi Piglosis’s Clown Show.

Why didn’t they call them, Simp?
Hey SIMP…Ornato did testify and he disputed nothing. He claimed not to remember

Hutchinson is the Jan 6 STAR WITNESS, but her testimony has been debunked by reports the two SS agents she referenced refute her story. They say they are willing to testify for the committee, the SS says they are willing to let them testify.

The only thing holding up them testifying under oath is the Jan 6 committee's refusal to call them as witnesses. Why do you think that is?

My take is they know they coached Hutchinson and her lies would be exposed by the two people with actual first hand knowledge of the situation.

Can someone else give a plausible different reason the committee refuses to hear from these agents?

That's up to the DOJ. The agents can testify under oath what they told Cassidy.
That's a dodge. The point is, the committee blew this one big time because the agents have already said it didn't happen. Now they're stuck, having brought something into evidence that is false and unwilling to correct the record.

Once again you are a lying sack of shit.

The SS said they could testify, liar.

But that's not what they said when they testified. They said they "couldn't recall" things. Ornato, in particular, was extremely evasive and has really limited recall of the events.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that Ornato, who now works full time for Trump, has such poor memory of these events.

But that's not what they said when they testified. They said they "couldn't recall" things. Ornato, in particular, was extremely evasive and has really limited recall of the events.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that Ornato, who now works full time for Trump, has such poor memory of these events.
Post the transcript. I wouldn't believe Adumb Schifferbrains if he told me water was wet.

Go look for it, you lazy piece of shit. You want to see something, find it yourself. Your refusal to do so doesn't meant she's lying or it doesn't exist.

Still no job, FuckBoi???
So, no transcript is available, Simp?

Post the transcript. I wouldn't believe Adumb Schifferbrains if he told me water was wet.
The supposed testimony was supposedly behind closed doors. We have no idea what he said, if anything, no idea whether he was under oath, and no idea what he was asked.

Ornato “can’t remember” if he told that story

Cassidy Hutchinson, a former aide in the Trump administration and a key witness in the House select committee hearings on the January 6, 2021, Capitol attack, said she initially lied to the panel in a deposition about whether she'd heard that President Donald Trump lunged at a Secret Service agent in the presidential SUV on the day of the riot. In her newly released depositions, Hutchinson said she was coerced by Stefan Passantino, her Trump-aligned attorney, to mislead it on how much information she knew.​

Forum List

Back