"Witness 40": Exposing A Fraud In Ferguson

She perjured herself. And the cops and prosecutor likely knew it. She has a history with the police.

likely knew it? Prove it

It's also LIKELY they knew Johnson told some lies on the stand, is he in jail? Nope
^^^ Dope didn't read the article.

Sonny I read EVERY word of the GJ testimony and poured over every piece of evidence released to the public, and I GUARANTEE you that I have a FAR more intimate understanding both of forensics in general and this case specifically than you will EVER have.

The fact that you want to believe that this cop murdered this kid in broad day light 40 eyewitnesses watching despite ALL of the evidence to the contrary notwithstanding.

STUPID.jpg

Y'all are dreaming ... this will mean nothing. Potentially, Witness 40 could be charged with perjury, but that will have nothing to do with the final outcome. It also does not give any impetus to the federal case, because the witness' actions did not deprive a dead man of his civil rights. Only the actions of Officer Wilson could have done that.

Y'all are just a'wishin' and a'hopin'

She perjured herself. And the cops and prosecutor likely knew it. She has a history with the police.
And most of the pro-Brown witnesses perjured themselves. Are you upset by that? No. Because you have an agenda and it's not about truth or justice.
Prove it.
Go read the GJ transcripts yourself. See the inconsistencies between the testmony that conflicted with the consistency of the significantly more substantial testimony that exonerated Wilson.

This will launch the Federal investigation with renewed energy. The cops and prosecutor's office have a lot of explaining to do. They never vetted this psycho, even though they had 5 weeks to do it.

TSG found out all of this in 2 days.

TSG ?

I heard it was TMZ....

The physical evidence alone clearly shows what happened. 2 shots fired in the vehicle when Brown tried to take the weapon, then he took off running. Officer in pursuit chased him down about 150 feet from the vehicle. Brown turned around and charged him, he fired his gun as he was back-peddling. All the casings where found right near his body. He was not shot 150 feet away like some of the race baiters have claimed.

Any eye witness accounts that directly contradict the physical evidence should be dismissed.

You guys sound worse that Fox News. Michael walked up to the car to see
what Wilson wanted. Wilson pulls his gun and Mike had to do something to
try and save his life. In the end the white cops kill another unarmed black kid.

You guys sound worse that Fox News. Michael walked up to the car to see
what Wilson wanted. Wilson pulls his gun and Mike had to do something to
try and save his life. In the end the white cops kill another unarmed black kid.
His unless fucking simian Tree Dwelling life was over the day he bullied the first kid when he was three years old.
The entire neighborhood gave a sigh of relief when they heard he was fucking dead.
Go suck on another 'BBC'
Permanent Ignore.

Permanent Ignore? What's next a note form your Mama telling us not to post and upset her wonder boy?

Forum List

Back