"Witness 40": Exposing A Fraud In Ferguson

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
"Witness 40": Exposing A Fraud In Ferguson

TSG probe unmasks grand jury witness who spun fabricated tale

DECEMBER 15--The grand jury witness who testified that she saw Michael Brown pummel a cop before charging at him “like a football player, head down,” is a troubled, bipolar Missouri woman with a criminal past who has a history of making racist remarks and once insinuated herself into another high-profile St. Louis criminal case with claims that police eventually dismissed as a “complete fabrication,” The Smoking Gun has learned.

In interviews with police, FBI agents, and federal and state prosecutors--as well as during two separate appearances before the grand jury that ultimately declined to indict Officer Darren Wilson--the purported eyewitness delivered a preposterous and perjurious account of the fatal encounter in Ferguson.

brownscene.jpg

Referred to only as “Witness 40” in grand jury material, the woman concocted a story that is now baked into the narrative of the Ferguson grand jury, a panel before which she had no business appearing.

While the “hands-up” account of Dorian Johnson is often cited by those who demanded Wilson’s indictment, “Witness 40”’s testimony about seeing Brown batter Wilson and then rush the cop like a defensive end has repeatedly been pointed to by Wilson supporters as directly corroborative of the officer’s version of the August 9 confrontation. The “Witness 40” testimony, as Fox News sees it, is proof that the 18-year-old Brown’s killing was justified, and that the Ferguson grand jury got it right.

However, unlike Johnson, “Witness 40”--a 45-year-old St. Louis resident named Sandra McElroy--was nowhere near Canfield Drive on the Saturday afternoon Brown was shot to death.

Witness 40 Exposing A Fraud In Ferguson The Smoking Gun

This will launch the Federal investigation with renewed energy. The cops and prosecutor's office have a lot of explaining to do. They never vetted this psycho, even though they had 5 weeks to do it.

TSG found out all of this in 2 days.

She is probably one of those discredited witnesses yet synthetic fool chooses to use her for this stupid thread. Get over it, Officer Wilson did his job, period.

She perjured herself. And the cops and prosecutor likely knew it. She has a history with the police.

From the article

there is no way of knowing what impact McElroy’s testimony had on members of the panel,

Oh, I imagine there is a way of knowing.

Sure if you change the definition of walking in the street to "resisted arrest with assault to a police officer"[/QUOTE]

Were you there? No, I did not think so. Who was there besides the racist cop, Wilson?

Dorian Johnson was there. He told them what happen and there is no reason the man would lie.
None what's so ever.

Dorian Johnson.png

Sure if you change the definition of walking in the street to "resisted arrest with assault to a police officer"

Were you there? No, I did not think so. Who was there besides the racist cop, Wilson?

Dorian Johnson was there. He told them what happen and there is no reason the man would lie.
None what's so ever.

View attachment 35062[/QUOTE]
He is dead in the street with his pants down around his knees.

Tell me all I need to know, live the thug life, die the thug death.

Sure if you change the definition of walking in the street to "resisted arrest with assault to a police officer"

None what's so ever.

View attachment 35062

Indeed:

The cop assassinated MB

At noon

On a residential street

With 40 plus witnesses watching

Write that book and your mother won't even buy it.

Dead horse ........ Beaten

Forum List

Back