"Witness 40": Exposing A Fraud In Ferguson

You guys sound worse that Fox News. Michael walked up to the car to see
what Wilson wanted. Wilson pulls his gun and Mike had to do something to
try and save his life. In the end the white cops kill another unarmed black kid.

Ya gotta be kidding. This nutjobs KNOWS more than the eyewitnesses know, you know, those people who's eyewitness accounts are backed up by the forensics.

I know it's hard to take, realizing you're nothing but a tool. Wish I could help ya, but hey, maybe there's an app for that.

try and save his life. In the end the white cops kill another unarmed black kid.

Ya gotta be kidding. This nutjobs KNOWS more than the eyewitnesses know, you know, those people who's eyewitness accounts are backed up by the forensics.

I know it's hard to take, realizing you're nothing but a tool. Wish I could help ya, but hey, maybe there's an app for that.

You are a racist.

You are a racist.

Oh my, what did i say that was racist?

Pointing out you are a tool makes me awake, not racist.

Funny thing the physical evidence an numerous other witnesses agrees with her testimony.

Let dead horses lay (in the street).

MSNBC is the best news source on the planet.
The only reason their ratings are down is because
too many whites don't want the truth.

Sure if you change the definition of walking in the street to "resisted arrest with assault to a police officer"

Were you there? No, I did not think so. Who was there besides the racist cop, Wilson?

Dorian Johnson was there. He told them what happen and there is no reason the man would lie.p
None what's so ever.

View attachment 35062
This witness you trust do much, Uncle Remus, changed his story numerous times. Wilson is a great law officer protecting his beat from a criminal thug.

Sure if you change the definition of walking in the street to "resisted arrest with assault to a police officer"

Were you there? No, I did not think so. Who was there besides the racist cop, Wilson?

Dorian Johnson was there. He told them what happen and there is no reason the man would lie.p
None what's so ever.

View attachment 35062
This witness you trust do much, Uncle Remus, changed his story numerous times. Wilson is a great law officer protecting his beat from a criminal thug.

If in fact he did change his story I am sure it is out of fear that the police will be trying to gun him down too.

You are outing yourself as a troll. People don't respond to this jerk anymore.

You mean ignore the tool

I'm afraid if I do he'll think I'm a racist!!!!!

Ha 'jerk'. Quote the Bible in your sig and spit hate in your post.

Must be a first with a new fountain you have found!

Doth the fountain send forth from the same opening sweet water and bitter? James 3:11 ASV

You mean ignore the tool

I'm afraid if I do he'll think I'm a racist!!!!!
We have better things to do than debating a moron who dredges up a scenario that has been debunked countless times. I wouldn't be surprised if Uncle Remus was one of the OWS jackasses who continue to riot over this story to this day.

You mean ignore the tool

I'm afraid if I do he'll think I'm a racist!!!!![/QUOTE]

Mr Pup pretty sure everyone can take 'think' out of your note
and insert 'know'.

She perjured herself. And the cops and prosecutor likely knew it. She has a history with the police.

likely knew it? Prove it

It's also LIKELY they knew Johnson told some lies on the stand, is he in jail? Nope
^^^ Dope didn't read the article.

Sonny I read EVERY word of the GJ testimony and poured over every piece of evidence released to the public, and I GUARANTEE you that I have a FAR more intimate understanding both of forensics in general and this case specifically than you will EVER have.

The fact that you want to believe that this cop murdered this kid in broad day light 40 eyewitnesses watching despite ALL of the evidence to the contrary notwithstanding.
^^^ Dope didn't read the article.

lol..........nobody cares about Ferguson anymore........or the guy who got his hat knocked off. Shit....by the time the verdict came, everybody knew what it would be and summed up the obvious: a black thug fucked with a cop and got his hat knocked off.

They'd seen this old tired movie dozens of times before..............snore.//

Forum List

Back