Wisconsin Republicans Caught Laundering Money For Trump

You imagine this compares with the FTX scandal?

There appears to be no natural limit to Dim stupidity.

Also, according to Dim theology, this is a classic example of "whataboutism," which Dims claim is some kind of sin.

The "whataboutism" is all on the Republican side. Republicans keep accusing Democrats of committing crimes, but when investigators can find no evidence of these supposed "crimes", Republicans say that Democrats "got away with it", and only Republicans get punished.

Trump talked about WikiLeaks and Russia, if you're listening, and then accusing Hillary of conspiring with Russia.

Trump took gifts of trade marks and loans from China, and had an $11 million Chinese bank account, pulled out of Africa and ceded it to the Chinese and then claimed Biden is beholden to China.

The "whataboutism" is all on the Republican side. Republicans keep accusing Democrats of committing crimes, but when investigators can find no evidence of these supposed "crimes", Republicans say that Democrats "got away with it", and only Republicans get punished.

Trump talked about WikiLeaks and Russia, if you're listening, and then accusing Hillary of conspiring with Russia.

Trump took gifts of trade marks and loans from China, and had an $11 million Chinese bank account, pulled out of Africa and ceded it to the Chinese and then claimed Biden is beholden to China.
That's the sign of a two-tier justice system

Well...Hillary got away with it.

Well...Hillary got away with it.

What did she get away with? 25+ investigation found that Hillary committed no crimes. Every "crime" she was accused of, turned out to be Republican lies and rumours.

And every time the investigation cleared Hillary of any wrong doing, Republicans closed the report and said "We know she's guilty and we're going to keep investigating until we prove it". They haven't proven a single charge.

What did she get away with? 25+ investigation found that Hillary committed no crimes. Every "crime" she was accused of, turned out to be Republican lies and rumours.

And every time the investigation cleared Hillary of any wrong doing, Republicans closed the report and said "We know she's guilty and we're going to keep investigating until we prove it". They haven't proven a single charge.
One could say all those investigations into Hillary were.......WITCH HUNTS???

Republicans are projectionists. If they say we're doing witch hunts, you can bet they've went on them before. Benghazi anyone?

Even TRUMP himself called Monicagate a witch hunt.

Look at what hypocrites they are with George Soros. How many George Soros' does the GOP have? I believe 70% of the richest families all donate most of their money to Republicans. But they cry about Soros? He's just their boogieman.

If they say we are rigging elections, I say we should probably check in Texas and Florida because those states might actually be rigged.

One could say all those investigations into Hillary were.......WITCH HUNTS???

Republicans are projectionists. If they say we're doing witch hunts, you can bet they've went on them before. Benghazi anyone?

Even TRUMP himself called Monicagate a witch hunt.

Look at what hypocrites they are with George Soros. How many George Soros' does the GOP have? I believe 70% of the richest families all donate most of their money to Republicans. But they cry about Soros? He's just their boogieman.

If they say we are rigging elections, I say we should probably check in Texas and Florida because those states might actually be rigged.

I have often thought that Trump found a way to cheat the elections, because it's really difficult to believe 74 million people would vote for 4 more years of his chaos and incompetence. Maybe why Trump is so certain that Democrats cheated - because he cheated and didn't get caught.

But all of the county supervisors certified their results, and all of the states certified their results, and the outside scrutineers also said it was all done properly so I'm prepared to believe the results.

I have often thought that Trump found a way to cheat the elections, because it's really difficult to believe 74 million people would vote for 4 more years of his chaos and incompetence. Maybe why Trump is so certain that Democrats cheated - because he cheated and didn't get caught.

But all of the county supervisors certified their results, and all of the states certified their results, and the outside scrutineers also said it was all done properly so I'm prepared to believe the results.

I think he had to win all 5 swing states to win again and he lost all of them. Ridiculous to suggest all 5 states were rigged.

But not so far fetched to believe Florida in 2000 was stolen from Gore. It was. Trump was actually hoping the same thing would happen. He and his allies would muck up the process so much that it would get sent to the US Supreme Court to decide. But even they wouldn't help Trump because it was obvious he was trying to steal the election. Even the Justices he appointed wouldn't be that "LOYAL" to Trump.

But if the next election comes down to 1 state and it's close, yes I believe the Supreme's would go along with cheating just like they did in 2000.

Thank God Republicans are trying to ban abortion.

Forum List

Back