Wisconsin Republicans Caught Laundering Money For Trump

Isn't it funny how every time the right wing propagandists and/or Trump manufacture hoaxes about Democrats, the latest being the FTX money laundering hoax, they are caught actually doing those very things?

Every. Time.

President Donald Trump’s Save America PAC and MyPillow’s Mike Lindell suddenly gave an obscure northern Wisconsin Republican county party a combined $9,000 in August 2022, and, a short time later, that county party’s chairman told election decertification and Trump-endorsed write-in candidate Adam Steen that he was looking for another county party to “wash” money for Save America to help Steen take out powerful GOP Assembly Speaker Robin Vos.

Steen is one of Trump's loyal election deniers, and he was seeking to replace the Wisconsin Speaker of the House Robin Vos who is not an election denier.

MyPillow drug addict Mike Lindell and Trump's Save America PAC donated $9,000 to a Wisconsin county party which supported Steen's election denialism.

Steen then called the county chairman to ask him where they could "wash" more of Trump's money.

This was all caught on tape.

“We will worry about this $5,000 by identifying who that other county party is going to be that is going to wash that money for Save America."

Steen failed in his attempt to unseat Vos. Most likely because Vos has a 93 percent rating from CPAC and a 92 percent career rating.
As far as TDS goes; pretty puny.

Your propagandists have manufactured a hoax about Ukrainians using FTX to launder money to the Democrats.

There is a real FTX scandal. And it has nothing to do with Democrats.

Your propagandists have conflated the hoax and the reality in your credulous weak minds.
“Propagandists”? The whole AP is reporting it.

FTX is the third largest crypto exchange, and it has collapsed. They are filing for bankruptcy. Millions of people are locked out of their funds.

Meanwhile the company had a barnacle sheet called “Trump lose” and is the second largest donor for Dems.

So I see the Trumptards are once again incapable of condemning the Republicans who have been caught red-handed laundering money for Trump.
All they have are the usual red herrings and hoaxes.
Well since the Dem claims are usually hoaxes...

Isn't it funny how every time the right wing propagandists and/or Trump manufacture hoaxes about Democrats, the latest being the FTX money laundering hoax, they are caught actually doing those very things?

Every. Time.

President Donald Trump’s Save America PAC and MyPillow’s Mike Lindell suddenly gave an obscure northern Wisconsin Republican county party a combined $9,000 in August 2022, and, a short time later, that county party’s chairman told election decertification and Trump-endorsed write-in candidate Adam Steen that he was looking for another county party to “wash” money for Save America to help Steen take out powerful GOP Assembly Speaker Robin Vos.

Steen is one of Trump's loyal election deniers, and he was seeking to replace the Wisconsin Speaker of the House Robin Vos who is not an election denier.

MyPillow drug addict Mike Lindell and Trump's Save America PAC donated $9,000 to a Wisconsin county party which supported Steen's election denialism.

Steen then called the county chairman to ask him where they could "wash" more of Trump's money.

This was all caught on tape.

“We will worry about this $5,000 by identifying who that other county party is going to be that is going to wash that money for Save America."

Steen failed in his attempt to unseat Vos. Most likely because Vos has a 93 percent rating from CPAC and a 92 percent career rating.
trump can donate to whoever he wants…with his money…i fall to see the issue here

this is not anything like the ponzu schedule the dems ran with FTX where they milked hundred of thousands from people

Timothy Mellon donated 40 million to Pubs.

Jeffrey and Janine Yass donated 44 million to Pubs.

Kenneth Griffin donated 68 million to Pubs.

Richard Uihlein donated 81 million to Pubs.

How come your propagandists aren't telling you about that?
Do a search for the word George Soros titles only and you find like 20 pages of Republicans complaining about him. What about Jeff and Janine Yass?

They are the 4th largest donors and they donate to Republicans. I googled and found they own large shares in TikTok? So Republicans are letting China spy on us because Yass donates a lot to the party?

Republicans point fingers at George Soros. What about Jeffrey and Janine Yass?

Biden isn't in bed with China Republicans are.

Is that why Congress is launching a major investigation of it?

This is why

Voters in Wisconsin have flipped control of the state Supreme Court to liberals For the first time in 15 years, voters have flipped the Wisconsin Supreme Court to liberal control. Justices are likely to overturn the state's abortion ban and could throw out GOP drawn voting maps.

Do a search for the word George Soros titles only and you find like 20 pages of Republicans complaining about him. What about Jeff and Janine Yass?

They are the 4th largest donors and they donate to Republicans. I googled and found they own large shares in TikTok? So Republicans are letting China spy on us because Yass donates a lot to the party?

You're only looking at donations to actual campaigns. Soros donates billions to the left.

looking only at campaign donations doesn't show the influence that Soros has over our democracy.

The point is, you have guys like him who influence your side.

Your side is for the corporations. That's where all the money is baby. The fortune 500 companies? Now not all of them stand with Republicans but most do. Most CEO's are Republicans. Most VP's are Republicans.

So anyways, my point is you cons can't be serious to complain about our billionaire doing what your billionaires do.

If you find him taking liberal supreme court justices on expensive trips let us know. I think that's inappropriate.

Until you find this, maybe you don't know it, but your complaining about Soros has anti semetic connotations to it. Trump knows that. I know that. They know that. Do you?

looking only at campaign donations doesn't show the influence that Soros has over our democracy.
Did you know 70% of American jews vote Republican? Soros is a jew so it's no surprise he donates to Democrats just like the Koch's and this guy Crow who's got Clarence Thomas in his back pocket donate to Republicans.

So stop trying to make Soros the boogieman.

What about Adelson? He's a Jew who dictates to Republican president's what their middle east policies should be. He's a Bibi corrupt Netenyahoo type Jew. War with Iraq jew. Joe Lieberman Jew. Who made Bush lie us into Iraq? This decision even turned Gore's running mate into a Republican.

If I were a billionaire I would donate a lot to NPR.

The point is, you have guys like him who influence your side.

Your side is for the corporations. That's where all the money is baby. The fortune 500 companies? Now not all of them stand with Republicans but most do. Most CEO's are Republicans. Most VP's are Republicans.

So anyways, my point is you cons can't be serious to complain about our billionaire doing what your billionaires do.

If you find him taking liberal supreme court justices on expensive trips let us know. I think that's inappropriate.

Until you find this, maybe you don't know it, but your complaining about Soros has anti semetic connotations to it. Trump knows that. I know that. They know that. Do you?
what a load of horseshit. No one produces such a vast river of leftwing propaganda and brainwashing as Soros.

How the fuck do you know that most CEOs are Republican? From what I've seen, they are Democrat.

Soros is a douchebag who is selling us into slavery. I'll complain about him whenever I like.

what a load of horseshit. No one produces such a vast river of leftwing propaganda and brainwashing as Soros.

How the fuck do you know that most CEOs are Republican? From what I've seen, they are Democrat.
So what? So he's the best at it. But again, you got Soros' on your side. I've named them. Koch's, Adelson, Crow.

Then there's all the dark money being given to Republicans. We don't even know.

You lie. It's what you American haters do best.

So what? So he's the best at it. But again, you got Soros' on your side. I've named them. Koch's, Adelson, Crow.

Then there's all the dark money being given to Republicans. We don't even know.
You don't care if this country goes down the totalitarian abattoire?

You are truly a scumbag.

Soros is a douchebag who is selling us into slavery. I'll complain about him whenever I like.

You don't know any CEO's. I KNOW personally. I've been to their homes in gated communities. Rich as fuck! They are not Democrats my brother warns me not to get into political conversations with these people.

You are a such a liar. Are you trying to tell me when it comes to the haves and the have nots, the Republicans are the have nots?

Now, I can tell you this. Many corporations don't want to do business in red states. Like where is Mike Pence from? He's too extreme for corporate America so you may be referring to business decisions not to do business in Indiana because of Pence's policies?

You know what? Forget about Soros. What about Trump?

You don't know any CEO's. I KNOW personally. I've been to their homes in gated communities. Rich as fuck! They are not Democrats my brother warns me not to get into political conversations with these people.

You are a such a liar. Are you trying to tell me when it comes to the haves and the have nots, the Republicans are the have nots?

Now, I can tell you this. Many corporations don't want to do business in red states. Like where is Mike Pence from? He's too extreme for corporate America so you may be referring to business decisions not to do business in Indiana because of Pence's policies?

You know what? Forget about Soros. What about Trump?

In other words, you have only testimonial evidedence (your own). You have no scientifically valid data. The rest of your post is the same horseshit.

Forum List

Back