Wine, Beer or Liquor

Really fukt up and man not half way through my drink. Highly recomended this talk show host is being a cool pal although you know all his friends wwre complete assholes. Thats what hapoens when you listen to other countries and drink abenthe. Culture diffrence. Who says gold bricks cant let it go once in a while? Cause its like way out there, somewhere, but it exists

Last edited:
Your taste buds dont work the same way when you drink absenthe, all this coffee milk mix tastes like is nothing with absenthe in it.
That's why I stick to beer and vodka! I really don't like anything where you taste the alcohol. I would love to try the stuff you're showing, but I can't do it without barfing. :)

Really fukt up and man not half way through my drink. Highly recomended this talk show host is being a cool pal although you know all his friends wwre complete assholes. Thats what hapoens when you listen to other countries and drink abenthe. Culture diffrence. Who says gold bricks cant let it go once in a while? Cause its like way out there, somewhere, but it exists
That's hysterical! Who's the talk show host? You're so funny! I would love to hang out with you!!! :cool:

When I'm drunk, I like to watch the movie "Chef". I went to college with the mofo, and now he's incredibly rich and famous!!! I even had a fight with him! And I won.

So, when I'm drunk, I like to watch Chef, and remember how much of a loser I am, compared to him... :)

It's one of my favorite movies of all time. And I'm Cuban, and he's Jewish. But the movie is about him making Cuban food! He did it so well though........ Great movie!!!

Well, I dont have a hangover but I feel like an ass telling everyone my bizniss on the internet. Absenthe, highly recommended, gets you really fuckt up really quick, more bang for your buck. But the psychedelic effect only seems to happen within one hour of starting to drink it, and its barely noticeable. After that, its like not much different than drinking anything else.

Maybe thats why they only sold it in 4 ounce bottles some years ago at the convenience market.

Well, I dont have a hangover but I feel like an ass telling everyone my bizniss on the internet. Absenthe, highly recommended, gets you really fuckt up really quick, more bang for your buck. But the psychedelic effect only seems to happen within one hour of starting to drink it, and its barely noticeable. After that, its like not much different than drinking anything else.

Maybe thats why they only sold it in 4 ounce bottles some years ago at the convenience market.
lol. hey no worries!!! Good to hear you're feeling ok. I would never drink that stuff, I'm pure vodka and beer. Anything else makes me barf! Great to see you back up!! I'm going to cheer to you with vodka/ginger!!!!

I prefer a dry white wine, if I am drinking wine. The tannins in red white is a migraine trigger.

As for beer, my go to is a milk stout. I want to taste it.

If I am drinking liquor it is usually a gin & tonic. If not that, a shot of sipping tequila.

I finished off my Absenthe last night, sang karaoke at 2am (with my horrible voice), pissed on my bathroom floor because I didnt turn the light on, threw picnic napkins all over the place and hurt my ass somehow, I probably fell in the bathtub. I woke up feeling like I'd eaten shrooms and my handwriting drastically changed as I saw looking at my notecards this morning. No hangover at all. Im not even hungry. Good stuff, highly recommended. Not cheap though.

Quitting smoking wont be easy but I am down to 5 smokes a day except when I drink, so, divorcing my smoking from my drinking is the critical part.

Today I'm not getting drunk, sipping on my Malibu & Amaretto coffee drink. Small buzz but no tipsy.

Last edited:
Anyone try Weller 12? Hard to find at the store as an article says. Here its going $340.00 a bottle although retail price is something like $40-$70.

12YEAR_04cf630f-ee5f-4f6b-8267-67ddca13ebf1_700x.png

I found a good balance here in my coffee drink.

8.1 ounce 1% milk
0.2 ounce Folger coffee crystals
Microwave 90 seconds
Stir in
2.6 ounce Malibu rum
0.7 ounce Knight Gabriello amaretto

Good mix, try it out.
Problem is the coconut isnt strong enough, and I dont want the liquor to punch through the mix. But this one tastes the best yet.

Almost bought another brand of coconut rum today but got Malibu instead because of habit and was disappointed when the batch turned out sour, tasting strong like coconut peels and rinds. Couldnt figure out which one was ruining my drink but wasted half a bottle figuring it out. Maybe it was the milk as well, expires in a week, should be good, but definitely eccentuates the sour coconut peel taste. Oh well, now I am buzzed and not happy with the remake experience. Used water and the coconut rind taste went away, funny how one ingredient strengthens particular tones and flavors of another ingredient.

On a side note Mr. Stacks amaretto tastes fine and at a low price you can't beat that.

I have now labeled the sour Malibu bottle and stored it away. Maybe it will taste better in 10 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back