Wine, Beer or Liquor

I worked for Canon for a few years when I was younger. Does your particular choice of spelling mean you have an affiliation?

Before you mix your Bloody Mary, pour about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch of Guinness in the bottom of your pint glass. Then mix your drink in that glass with the Guinness. It'll change your life...
Shite, awesome. I do have Bloody Mary mix, and a lot of Guinness. And a lot of vodka! Can you please tell me the correct proportions? Because I will do it right now and post a picture!

ok i'm gonna do it, based on what you said! LOL awesome! I will post a picture! never mind my last post... :)

I'll do it in a Guinness glass, or should I use something else?

I just use a regular pint glass, but I suppose you could use a Guinness glass, as that's a pint, as well.

Just mix the drink as you normally would, only start with that base of Guinness. You don't actually taste the Guinness, but it makes the Bloody Mary smoother than the skin on the ass of my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend....

You're right! This is really good!

Attachments

• IMG_20220306_035946115.jpg
    IMG_20220306_035946115.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20220306_035649630.jpg
    IMG_20220306_035649630.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 20
Still a little acidy, but shite, I'll drink this any time! Much better than straight mix! Thank you so much! I wish I had celery...

Almost done! I like it so much, that I want to make another one, but I will just finish off that Guinness instead! :) And have some more next weekend! Love it!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220306_041322262.jpg
    IMG_20220306_041322262.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 21
Been years since drinking Guinness, I am going to get one today, but now I will settle on my 7up Zero and Absolut Vodka.

Pretty much no hangover to speak of with straight bourbon. The sugar content in rum or umbrella drinks in the same volume will make you sick the next day.

Im at the bottom of my final bottle. One shot of Absolut left. What am I going to do?

Pretty much no hangover to speak of with straight bourbon. The sugar content in rum or umbrella drinks in the same volume will make you sick the next day.
I always thought it was the dehydration that caused hangover headaches. And since I started pounding quarts of water when I drink too much my hangovers have pretty much ceased.

Before you mix your Bloody Mary, pour about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch of Guinness in the bottom of your pint glass. Then mix your drink in that glass with the Guinness. It'll change your life...
I did it last week, and loved it!!! I just did it again now! Thanks for that!!!

How much should I drink? I first drank absenthe in 2011 on the sunset strip, one of the few good memories of that period. They were little RPG potions. LOL. Now I got this big bottle.

I'm going to try mixin it with my coffee, see how that turns out. Not much different from the taste of Jager except with the promise of trippin

Your taste buds dont work the same way when you drink absenthe, all this coffee milk mix tastes like is nothing with absenthe in it.

Forum List

Back