Wine, Beer or Liquor

Which do you like best, and why? Which Kind?

I like a Riesling, because I like a sweet wine

I like a Lite Beer, because I don't like beer all that well.

I like Absolute or Skye Vodka, because I LOVE vodka.
Beer: Leinenkugels or just about anything from the City brewery in LaCrosse.

Tequila: Sauza Conmemorativo.

American whiskey: George Dickel and Maker's Mark

Scotch: Glenlivet....Friends don't let friends drink blended.

wine.....spanish reds.....

beer....boddingtons

liquor.....oban neat....or an old raj gin and tonic

I tried my hand at Malibu rum, coffee, milk and chocolate syrup. Couldnt get it right till I removed the coffee and simply poured the Malibu in my chocolate milk. Delicious.

Elysian Space Dust or Goose Island for beer.
Captain Morgan or Black Gosling

I follow Club Dirty on TikTok. Someone makes a recommendation and Dustin tries it. It's a fun group. You can tell who hits the gas stations by the mixer. They got me started on Crown Apple and Mtn Dew Code Red. Also, Fireball and RumChata. There is a Salted Caramel Whiskey and Crown Apple I want to try at some point.

I don't drink wine.

Jim Beam and Jack Daniels are the stars of the bourbon world but Evan Williams is cheaper and just as good. lots of empty shelves at the Va. ABC store though.

Wine, Beer or Liquor​

Yes, yes, and yes.

I like a Riesling, because I like a sweet wine
Then you really don't like wine.

I like a Lite Beer, because I don't like beer all that well.
Then you don't really like beer.

I like Absolute or Skye Vodka, because I LOVE vodka.
Vodka has no taste. It is just filler to mix in with other stuff to spike it up.

You want wine, get a good Cabernet Sauvignon. If you like white wine, you might try a good Rhine Liebfraumilch.

You want beer, get a good dark bock beer like Dinkelacker Dark, or Guinness Stout

You want liquor, try anything but vodka, like gin, brandy, rum, or 50 other things.

I'm a bourbon drinker mostly

For beer I like amber and red ales the best think Smithwicks but there's lots of others. But I'll drink just about any beer but those super hoppy IPAs and those gross sour beers

Red wines give me a horrible headache I'll occasionally have a dry white wine with dinner but not very often

I'm a bourbon drinker mostly

For beer I like amber and red ales the best think Smithwicks but there's lots of others. But I'll drink just about any beer but those super hoppy IPAs and those gross sour beers

Red wines give me a horrible headache I'll occasionally have a dry white wine with dinner but not very often
I drank a lot of Michelobs with my good friends some years ago, lots if amber ale, becks and specialty beers. Worst idea is mixing different brews, gives you a nasty hangover, stick to one brew all night.

I drink liquor exclusively now, always mixed, occasional staaight shots. Done with beer, never liked wine girls love it though.

None. I don’t drink alcohol, except in very rare and very special situations. Even then, it’s rarely more than a single drink, and that single drink often goes unfinished.

pinot noir, bourbon(shot, with sweet tea, or on the rocks) and imports. I love fosters and modelo.
My buddy said no one in Australia (he lives there) drinks fosters lol

Forum List

Back