Wine, Beer or Liquor

The posters on the first page of this thread.....Damn, I miss those peeps.
Theyre gone but we are here to carry it on, that moment you grab the bottle off the shelf. We praise our forebearers for their courage in alchoholic pursuits

Mixing Absolut with homemade almond mochas, not working out too well but getting me buzzed.

IMG_20221029_174853266.jpg

Got a bottle of this for Halloween, mixing it with my low sugar mochas. Tastes good.

I mostly drink beer. I like Lagers and even, wheat beer, Guiness, etc. I don't care for real hoppy beer though. I stay away from hard stuff because I'd probably drink too much. I like wine with food but drinking it to get high....not so much.

I mostly drink beer. I like Lagers and even, wheat beer, Guiness, etc. I don't care for real hoppy beer though. I stay away from hard stuff because I'd probably drink too much. I like wine with food but drinking it to get high....not so much.
My favorite beers were Michelob brands and Becks dark lager. The dark Michelob and the Killians I drank a lot with my good old friend.

Now I rarely grab a brew, the last ones I got were Mikes Hard Lemonade and Stella Artois.

Try Sam Adams Cherry Wheat, and icy cold in a frosted mug--- some Dinkelauker Dark.

Which do you like best, and why? Which Kind?

I like a Riesling, because I like a sweet wine

I like a Lite Beer, because I don't like beer all that well.

I like Absolute or Skye Vodka, because I LOVE vodka.

I like Riesling and other white wines.
I like Pinot Noir and other red wines.

And I like Drambuie, a Scottish liqueur :)

Beer and sake are my go to alcoholic drinks. Sake I like pretty much any kind as long as it's hot. Beer I like guiness, miller genuine draft and tsingtao are my favorites.

Liquor pretty much only in mixed drinks. Amaretto sours, monitors and Singapore slings are my favorites. Sometimes a nice chilled vodka is good.

Wine I never liked of any kind.

Here we have that old cliché again. :(
And it does not get any better if it is repeated again and again and again ....

:)

Beer and sake are my go to alcoholic drinks. Sake I like pretty much any kind as long as it's hot. Beer I like guiness, miller genuine draft and tsingtao are my favorites.

Liquor pretty much only in mixed drinks. Amaretto sours, monitors and Singapore slings are my favorites. Sometimes a nice chilled vodka is good.

Wine I never liked of any kind.
I've always heard that European beers were "great" Great, my ass. I've had German, Italian and French beers and they are piss. Belgian beers are the only ones worth my time. I'm currently in Ireland and I haven't found a beer over 4.5%. I'll take my 7% IPAs from the US micro breweries any day.

I like a Lite Beer, because I don't like beer all that well.

I like Absolute or Skye Vodka, because I LOVE vodka.
Gewürztraminer
Guinness
Tullamore Dew

Forum List

Back