Will you vote for Trump in the 2024 Primaries?

Would you vote for Trump in the 2024 primary, or another GOP candidate?

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Not Trump

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
He was the best damn president sense kennedy so only a stupid fuck would not vote fir him,he was the first presidentnsense kennedy not a puppet for the elite thst served the people instead of them.all the people that voted against him all hate America

Would I vote for a guy who thoroughly destroyed the GOP and turned it into his cult of personality? Nope.
The GOP was destroyed long before Trump – it was a party of racism, bigotry, and hate before Trump, it was a party of failed, wrongheaded policies before Trump, it was a party of corruption, dishonesty, and lies before Trump.

Indeed, Trump is a product of the GOP.

The GOP was destroyed long before Trump – it was a party of racism, bigotry, and hate before Trump, it was a party of failed, wrongheaded policies before Trump, it was a party of corruption, dishonesty, and lies before Trump.

Indeed, Trump is a product of the GOP.
Indeed, you are an idiot repeating what we have heard for 50 years. Got anything new?

A need to protect our elected officials from a violent mob of sore loser crybabies.

Unfortunately for you, reality agrees with me and the officer won’t be charged.
They were protestors wanting the election investigated before it was certified. Babbitt was unarmed and she was murdered. The reality is a very corrupt government and FBI staged the coup.

Now in your case and following your logic anyone protesting is a crybaby and a sore loser. They need to be shot and killed. It will cut down on protests, won't it?

He was the best damn president sense kennedy so only a stupid fuck would not vote fir him,he was the first presidentnsense kennedy not a puppet for the elite thst served the people instead of them.all the people that voted against him all hate America
Holy cow, I'd file a suit against the school that failed to teach you how to compose a thought.

They were protestors wanting the election investigated before it was certified. Babbitt was unarmed and she was murdered. The reality is a very corrupt government and FBI staged the coup.
Maybe she shouldn’t have tried to lead a violent mob through a barricaded part of the building to get to our elected officials huh?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

1. Trump should have won the 2020 election in a landslide.
2. The main reason Trump lost was Trump's ego
3. If Trump would have "acted" more presidential, like in the first debate, where he behaved like he was raised by wolves, voters like my wife might have voted for him.
4. I agree that 2022 and 2024 should be big Republican years, unless we nominate Trump and he starts his stupid shit again.
5. VA showed us how vulnerable democrats are, who do they have in 2024? no one.
6. We Republicans can't afford any mistakes, we need to run the best candidates.
What in hell is "Acting Presidential"? I don't want a President putting on an act when the cameras are on. I want a President being themselves and showing love of country, patriotism, strength, and telling democrats to go fuck themselves.

She was leading no one, asshole.
She was the first one about to get through. So she was the first one shot.

Fortunately the others got the message. No other violent sore loser crybabies needed to die.

They can just sit in prison and be upset about their stupid conspiracy theory beliefs.

Maybe she shouldn’t have tried to lead a violent mob through a barricaded part of the building to get to our elected officials huh?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
YOUR elected corrupt bureaucrats. If it was the other way around you'd be all for it.

She was the first one about to get through. So she was the first one shot.

Fortunately the others got the message. No other violent sore loser crybabies needed to die.

They can just sit in prison and be upset about their stupid conspiracy theory beliefs.
Afraid of an unarmed woman. Typical leftist cowards.

Forum List

Back