Will you vote for Trump in the 2024 Primaries?

Would you vote for Trump in the 2024 primary, or another GOP candidate?

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Not Trump

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
Is that based on your years in law enforcement? There was no reason to shot anyone. Period.
I disagree. We can’t let violent rioters get to our elected officials.

More importantly, the authorities in charge also disagree with you. They sat the shooting was justified.

Sucks for toy huh?

Trump is still making noise like he will run for president again in 2024. The current betting odds are:
View attachment 586535 Biden & Harris look surprisingly strong!

So, I'm wondering what the GOP primaries will look like assuming that the candidates on the stage with Trump will probably include:
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis
Dan Crenshaw

Would you vote for Trump in the GOP primaries since he has the best chance of beating Biden or Harris, or would you vote to nominate another GOP candidate since Trump has so much baggage, like January-6th?
I would vote for Biden’s corpse over Trump.

Bullshit. Republicans are attacked every day. Did you support the impeachments of President Trump?
Not the same kind of attack. Lmao.

Impeachment is a perfectly legal action. Violent rioters breaking in to get to our elected officials is not. Little bit of a difference there don’t you think? lol

I disagree. We can’t let violent rioters get to our elected officials.

More importantly, the authorities in charge also disagree with you. They sat the shooting was justified.

Sucks for toy huh?
The authorities in charge are complicit with murder. They are also complicit with the fraud. Next.

Not the same kind of attack. Lmao.

Impeachment is a perfectly legal action. Violent rioters breaking in to get to our elected officials is not. Little bit of a difference there don’t you think? lol
ok. what about the hundreds of businesses across America destroyed by antifa and BLM?

Trump's got my vote. He gets shit done, period, and a guy has to like the way he calls out the establishment and leftists for who they are.

My only complaint about Trump is he's thin-skinned, but that's part of the reason he's a success. If you don't think Xiden is thin skinned think fucking again, ILMAO @ challenging old fat guy to a push-up contest when challenged on policy. That makes Xiden stupid too, just fucking dumb.

That’s just you being wrong again. Had to take out the leader so the entire mob doesn’t try the same.

Dumb lady should receive a Darwin Award.
She was not the leader. Again, you are making shit up to condone murder. You look like a terrible person. I bet you are.

She was not the leader. Again, you are making shit up to condone murder. You look like a terrible person. I bet you are.
She was trying to lead the violent mob through to get to our elected officials.

Maybe the Darwin Award winner shouldn’t have done that.

She was trying to lead the violent mob through to get to our elected officials.

Maybe the Darwin Award winner shouldn’t have done that.
She was not. Video shows no such thing. In fact it shows her trying to stop the damage being done. You are lying, the video proves it.

Forum List

Back