Will you vote for Trump in the 2024 Primaries?

Would you vote for Trump in the 2024 primary, or another GOP candidate?

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Not Trump

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
I hope Cruz shows up so that your Orange Baboon-God can mortally insult Ruz' wife and father again and we can again watch 'Ruz kiss and make up...

President Trump didn't "insult" Cruz's father- he merely pointed out the fact that some people think the senior Cruz was involved in the JFK whacking.

And as far as Cruz's wife, Trump merely was opining that his own old lady was more attractive than Cruz's. Like any devoted husband would. Remember that President Trump has had 3 very successful marriages, so he knows about being a good husband.

Can you imagine the gals on "The View" if she was running against Trump again?
I'm sure she would have a 95% probability of winning...again.

Oh, God, I cannot live through another summer and fall and election night of such deceit and lying and betrayal. They totally fooled me, and I don't mean to forgive that. I assumed Trump would lose (but like all Republicans I went and voted for him anyway, of course! That's what we do.) and my husband just went to bed at a normal time. Then about 10:00 PM I suddenly thought ---- wait, is something HAPPENING here? And after that, it got real interesting.

1. You don't like Trump, I get it.
2. I'm not a fan of his either, I'm in the General Kelly camp saying that he is "a very flawed man".
3. That said, IMHO he did well as president. I like his many "promises kept".
4. But I'm a moderate Republican, so I like those policies.
5. You are a Trump hater, so I assume you're a progressive democrat.

A. Grifting people, banks, and the IRS isn't easy, try it some time.
B. $4b is 16x that $250m that is not a bad return on investment, running the businesses personally
C. I'm not voting for Trump in the 2024 primary, but will in the general election if he's the nominee, not because I like Trump, but because I like his policies, and hate the democrat policies.

What about all his promises broken?

A. So you're amoral as trump. Figures.
B. Trump officially joined his dad in business in 1968. But it is estimated Trump started with $40 million in 1974 when he became President of his fathers real estate firm (again not self made) so we'll just use that smaller number. $40 million invested in the S&P 500 in 1974 would have got him $7.1 Billion by the end of 2021. S&P 500 Returns since 1974. That is over a 17,000% return, far outgaining your measly 16x estimate. Trump is a failure.

You are not a moderate republican. I know that's how people like to frame yourselves though, so it's understandable. You're an off the charts right wing nut job.

A true moderate would want things like every other 1st world country has like universal healthcare. Hell even right wingers in other countries like universal healthcare.

Would I vote for a guy who ran up $8 trillion of debt in just four years? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who lost the House, the Senate, and the White House, being the first to do so since the last businessman president Herbert Hoover? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who started a far left protectionist trade war and got his ass kicked on the trade deficit? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who denied Covid as a hoax and through his inaction allowed hundreds of thousands of Americans to die needlessly? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who thoroughly destroyed the GOP and turned it into his cult of personality? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who promised to repeal and replace Obamacare and then never produced a replacement? Nope.

Would I vote for a guy who cheated on all three wives and then expect him to be faithful to America? Oh hell no.

Would I vote for a guy who stole the retirement nest eggs of the elderly and expect him to be honest with the American people? Fuck no.

Would I vote for a guy who suckles the balls of mass murdering dictators and falls in love with them? Shit no.

Would I vote for the world's worst sore loser whose fragile megalomania can't handle defeat and incited an insurrection? A thousand times no.

But then, I quit the GOP because of this colossal bag of excrement, so I can't vote in the GOP primary.

I'm surprised you didn't completely break your neck, falling down those 32 flights of stairs, all landing on your head. Oh wait, there isn't anything in there to damage.

Never mind.

President Trump didn't "insult" Cruz's father- he merely pointed out the fact that some people think the senior Cruz was involved in the JFK whacking.

And as far as Cruz's wife, Trump merely was opining that his own old lady was more attractive than Cruz's. Like any devoted husband would. Remember that President Trump has had 3 very successful marriages, so he knows about being a good husband.
The Enquirer SHOWED photos of Cruz' father and Oswald. Yep, happened. I looked carefully at them, and I have to say --------------- yep. I think it WAS Cruz' father.

Hey, you meet a lot of odd people at political protests, you know? Happens. Doesn't mean Cruz' father helped off JFK!!

The people I met at Vietnam protests and such, you'd recognize WAY too many names. And a bunch of furiously angry young communists they were, too. It happens.

What about all his promises broken?

A. So you're amoral as trump. Figures.
B. Trump officially joined his dad in business in 1968. But it is estimated Trump started with $40 million in 1974 when he became President of his fathers real estate firm (again not self made) so we'll just use that smaller number. $40 million invested in the S&P 500 in 1974 would have got him $7.1 Billion by the end of 2021. S&P 500 Returns since 1974. That is over a 17,000% return, far outgaining your measly 16x estimate. Trump is a failure.

You are not a moderate republican. I know that's how people like to frame yourselves though, so it's understandable. You're an off the charts right wing nut job.

A true moderate would want things like every other 1st world country has like universal healthcare. Hell even right wingers in other countries like universal healthcare.
1. Trump can make promises like all pols, most are lies. (Like Biden saying he will end the Covid pandemic.)
2. What's amoral? You can write my sins in the sand? LOL!! You on drugs?
3. Trump a billionaire "failure"? You're an idiot.
4. You're a liar like all democrats.
5. Universal healthcare: No one get healthcare, partisans like Lois Lerner as gatekeepers to medical care. That's why Canadians come here when they need medical care. Look at all the infected migrants ahead of you for care.

6. This is Trump's list of accomplishments. Trump could have repealed Obamacare, it was save by McCain to his shame. The 55 he didn't keep required Congress to act and the dems used the filibuster ~350x to stop Trump. Look at Xiden and his BBB and Vote Power Grab failures.

1. Trump should have won the 2020 election in a landslide.
2. The main reason Trump lost was Trump's ego
3. If Trump would have "acted" more presidential, like in the first debate, where he behaved like he was raised by wolves, voters like my wife might have voted for him.
4. I agree that 2022 and 2024 should be big Republican years, unless we nominate Trump and he starts his stupid shit again.
5. VA showed us how vulnerable democrats are, who do they have in 2024? no one.
6. We Republicans can't afford any mistakes, we need to run the best candidates.
(1) He actually did win if you remove the phony votes that were mass produced in several precincts of key states Deep Staters were willing to destroy the guidelines of the Constitution.
(2) His "ego" as you call it was mending a multi-thousand-year-old rift in the Middle East. Your attacks helped put all hope of peace on earth in the basest trashcan.
(3) The President determines what "presidential" is, not the bought-and-paid for-by-billionaires-hacks like Jim Acosta.
(4) Trump could win if cameras follow known cheating Democrat precinct chairmen who aren't fit to clean up their own lying mouths.
(5) The great state of Virginia? They run their own state, not anybody else. All we can do is pray for them to let the people's votes escape changing by political criminals.
(6) Well, President Trump is the best candidate, and he has World Peace and cleaning up the world's waterways from plastic pollutions that is starving out people who depend on fishing both for paychecks and for food.
(7) If anybody can do all that needs to be done, it is President Trump. And I have prayed for him every day since he took office, through almost four years of phony impeachment charges, through years of letting stalker proponents like Congresswoman Maxine Waters get away with criminal hatred against the Executive branch's Staffers as well as President Trump and his children who supported him. I pray every day for President Trump and that he keeps all that caring he has for this nation, and that he is able to deal with the hatred heaped upon him by dingbats who are so craven they would cover Biden for leaving thousands of people behind in Afghanistan. The Democrats made sure billions of dollars' worth of weapons in the hands of those who supported and participated in the atrocity of 9/11. I pray for President Trump to withstand all Biden's ridiculous claims that Biden decisions were really anybody else's fault but his and the people pulling his puppet strings. There's a place in time where dementia is separated from criminality. Biden needs to get a pink slip so he can spend his last few years in the care of medical people, not the public. We can't tell, but we simply know that around 6 years ago he used his knowledge as a Senator interested in the pot of gold he diverted the American people's tax support of Foreign Aid, to his own pocket, and he used Air Force Two to hide his crime and disperse the money to location(s) of his access. Just the theft of the third world country of the Ukraine that suffered millions of deaths in WWII because Stalin could keep his crimes of retaliation out of the newspapers that were concentrating on Adolph Hitler's assault on anyone who stood in his way to world power in his hands at the expense of the Hebrew community in Europe and elsewhere.

Good evening. We need to get the Communist gorilla off our backs by not ever voting for another Democrat for the rest of our lives who have been cramming sociocommunism down our throats in every level of the education system.

We need to let the education system go back into the hands of the states, not the feds.

(1) He actually did win if you remove the phony votes that were mass produced in several precincts of key states Deep Staters were willing to destroy the guidelines of the Constitution.
(2) His "ego" as you call it was mending a multi-thousand-year-old rift in the Middle East. Your attacks helped put all hope of peace on earth in the basest trashcan.
(3) The President determines what "presidential" is, not the bought-and-paid for-by-billionaires-hacks like Jim Acosta.
(4) Trump could win if cameras follow known cheating Democrat precinct chairmen who aren't fit to clean up their own lying mouths.
(5) The great state of Virginia? They run their own state, not anybody else. All we can do is pray for them to let the people's votes escape changing by political criminals.
(6) Well, President Trump is the best candidate, and he has World Peace and cleaning up the world's waterways from plastic pollutions that is starving out people who depend on fishing both for paychecks and for food.
(7) If anybody can do all that needs to be done, it is President Trump. And I have prayed for him every day since he took office, through almost four years of phony impeachment charges, through years of letting stalker proponents like Congresswoman Maxine Waters get away with criminal hatred against the Executive branch's Staffers as well as President Trump and his children who supported him. I pray every day for President Trump and that he keeps all that caring he has for this nation, and that he is able to deal with the hatred heaped upon him by dingbats who are so craven they would cover Biden for leaving thousands of people behind in Afghanistan. The Democrats made sure billions of dollars' worth of weapons in the hands of those who supported and participated in the atrocity of 9/11. I pray for President Trump to withstand all Biden's ridiculous claims that Biden decisions were really anybody else's fault but his and the people pulling his puppet strings. There's a place in time where dementia is separated from criminality. Biden needs to get a pink slip so he can spend his last few years in the care of medical people, not the public. We can't tell, but we simply know that around 6 years ago he used his knowledge as a Senator interested in the pot of gold he diverted the American people's tax support of Foreign Aid, to his own pocket, and he used Air Force Two to hide his crime and disperse the money to location(s) of his access. Just the theft of the third world country of the Ukraine that suffered millions of deaths in WWII because Stalin could keep his crimes of retaliation out of the newspapers that were concentrating on Adolph Hitler's assault on anyone who stood in his way to world power in his hands at the expense of the Hebrew community in Europe and elsewhere.

Good evening. We need to get the Communist gorilla off our backs by not ever voting for another Democrat for the rest of our lives who have been cramming sociocommunism down our throats in every level of the education system.

We need to let the education system go back into the hands of the states, not the feds.
My compliments on your thoughtful post. That said.
1. I'm waiting for the state audits to confirm any voter fraud claims. Its up to the state GOPs to police the vote legitimacy.
2. My attacks were about Trump's "shit show" first debate, where he behaved like he was raised by wolves. The ME is beyond hope, its a Shia v Sunni thing. Trump was just trying to finesse some oil and kill a few terrorists.
3. Trump lost by 43,000 votes in AZ, WI, and GA. Think how his debate performances affected women voters.
4. State GOPs need to clean up any voter fraud.
5. VA proved that turnout wins elections
6. Agreed Trump was a better president than Xiden.
7. Agreed
8. Agreed

1. Trump can make promises like all pols, most are lies. (Like Biden saying he will end the Covid pandemic.)
2. What's amoral? You can write my sins in the sand? LOL!! You on drugs?
3. Trump a billionaire "failure"? You're an idiot.
4. You're a liar like all democrats.
5. Universal healthcare: No one get healthcare, partisans like Lois Lerner as gatekeepers to medical care. That's why Canadians come here when they need medical care. Look at all the infected migrants ahead of you for care.

6. This is Trump's list of accomplishments. Trump could have repealed Obamacare, it was save by McCain to his shame. The 55 he didn't keep required Congress to act and the dems used the filibuster ~350x to stop Trump. Look at Xiden and his BBB and Vote Power Grab failures.
1. So you're admitting trump is a liar. Ok we might be getting somewhere.
2. Amoral is an actual word. Look it up.
3. I did the math for you, dipshit. Evidently you just ignored it.
4. Whatever you say, traitor.
5. Not even sure what you're babbling about here.
6. Just more incoherent nonsense.

Trump and his trumpanzees are nothing but filthy low end amoral pieces of human garbage. And THAT is how history will remember you.

1. So you're admitting trump is a liar. Ok we might be getting somewhere.
2. Amoral is an actual word. Look it up.
3. I did the math for you, dipshit. Evidently you just ignored it.
4. Whatever you say, traitor.
5. Not even sure what you're babbling about here.
6. Just more incoherent nonsense.

Trump and his trumpanzees are nothing but filthy low end amoral pieces of human garbage. And THAT is how history will remember you.
We elect people based on their platform.
For instance, you want cheap, slave labor and free cocaine and condoms.

kyzr said:
Got any proof? If not you're a liar.

if you were paying attention you wouldn't be asking me for proof. Don't callme a liar when you are ignorant of current events.

easy enough to search there or are yer fingers broke.

Last edited:
about-homelessness.jpg

If trump were running against this guy, I would vote for this guy.
You are free to write yourself in. Might want to get some dental work and a shave first, though.

My compliments on your thoughtful post. That said.
1. I'm waiting for the state audits to confirm any voter fraud claims. Its up to the state GOPs to police the vote legitimacy.
2. My attacks were about Trump's "shit show" first debate, where he behaved like he was raised by wolves. The ME is beyond hope, its a Shia v Sunni thing. Trump was just trying to finesse some oil and kill a few terrorists.
3. Trump lost by 43,000 votes in AZ, WI, and GA. Think how his debate performances affected women voters.
4. State GOPs need to clean up any voter fraud.
5. VA proved that turnout wins elections
6. Agreed Trump was a better president than Xiden.
7. Agreed
8. Agreed
I really appreciate your respect for state audits. My only holdout on that is my experience years ago with running into posts on a website I frequented, and the players were comparing how many times they voted, all were DNC precinct chairmen, and by the 2020 standards, it was chicken feed. They didn't know I was paying attention to their jaw-dropping bragging of changing the course of elections. 3 were from western states, two or three were from the great lakes area, two eastern boarders, and others who didn't mention their location. It was late at night, not my best time, but I remember thinking how could people get away with all that, so when I got up the next morning, the thread had disappeared, and a couple of months later, Time Magazine closed the entire show down because they didn't have enough editors to monitor the site. I don't think that at the time they wanted to be associated with a bunch of Constitutional nightmare people since the site was pretty liberal. I remember being horrified that these people--the way they were talking--had "served" (if you'd call it that) the polls in their area for years. That's why I'm not certain that we'll ever get to the bottom of the massive election heist I think we experienced in November of 2020. And I think I saw the tip of the iceberg the American polls were headed for in or around 1996-2000 when I was posting there. It's been a long time ago but those people taught me a lesson not to trust voting precincts linked to Democrats. They didn't have a lot of us who were Republicans to kick around at the time. They have vast resources in the press community, Ivy League universities and the like. Well, my baby puppy is howling because I've been online too long for her liking. I really appreciate your post, kyzr. Thanks. I feel so frustrated about the reports I read of huge boxes of "votes" being found, several of which had hundreds of votes in the same person's handwriting. The Georgia picture of the Democrats instructing the Republicans that they'd lock up in the midnight hours, then the subsequent hidden video showed them pulling out large hiden from view boxes full of votes, most for Biden, and that was only one precinct in Georgia. Nite. :sleep:

If Trump runs none of those you listed will run besides maybe Crenshaw. A few what you all call "never Trumpers" might run. But that is it. Nobody else will chance pissing off the Trump faithful.

I wouldn't bet the house on it.... Trump will be what, 75 when he runs? He's morbidly obese; he doesn't take care of himself; and the most exercise he gets is trying to tie his shoes in the morning.

You want to be in the race so if the front runner were to succumb to failing health (which isn't out of the realm of possibility); you're already established.

Forum List

Back