Will you vote for Trump in the 2024 Primaries?

Would you vote for Trump in the 2024 primary, or another GOP candidate?

• Trump

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Not Trump

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
(1) He actually did win if you remove the phony votes that were mass produced in several precincts of key states Deep Staters were willing to destroy the guidelines of the Constitution.
(2) His "ego" as you call it was mending a multi-thousand-year-old rift in the Middle East. Your attacks helped put all hope of peace on earth in the basest trashcan.
(3) The President determines what "presidential" is, not the bought-and-paid for-by-billionaires-hacks like Jim Acosta.
(4) Trump could win if cameras follow known cheating Democrat precinct chairmen who aren't fit to clean up their own lying mouths.
(5) The great state of Virginia? They run their own state, not anybody else. All we can do is pray for them to let the people's votes escape changing by political criminals.
(6) Well, President Trump is the best candidate, and he has World Peace and cleaning up the world's waterways from plastic pollutions that is starving out people who depend on fishing both for paychecks and for food.
(7) If anybody can do all that needs to be done, it is President Trump. And I have prayed for him every day since he took office, through almost four years of phony impeachment charges, through years of letting stalker proponents like Congresswoman Maxine Waters get away with criminal hatred against the Executive branch's Staffers as well as President Trump and his children who supported him. I pray every day for President Trump and that he keeps all that caring he has for this nation, and that he is able to deal with the hatred heaped upon him by dingbats who are so craven they would cover Biden for leaving thousands of people behind in Afghanistan. The Democrats made sure billions of dollars' worth of weapons in the hands of those who supported and participated in the atrocity of 9/11. I pray for President Trump to withstand all Biden's ridiculous claims that Biden decisions were really anybody else's fault but his and the people pulling his puppet strings. There's a place in time where dementia is separated from criminality. Biden needs to get a pink slip so he can spend his last few years in the care of medical people, not the public. We can't tell, but we simply know that around 6 years ago he used his knowledge as a Senator interested in the pot of gold he diverted the American people's tax support of Foreign Aid, to his own pocket, and he used Air Force Two to hide his crime and disperse the money to location(s) of his access. Just the theft of the third world country of the Ukraine that suffered millions of deaths in WWII because Stalin could keep his crimes of retaliation out of the newspapers that were concentrating on Adolph Hitler's assault on anyone who stood in his way to world power in his hands at the expense of the Hebrew community in Europe and elsewhere.

Good evening. We need to get the Communist gorilla off our backs by not ever voting for another Democrat for the rest of our lives who have been cramming sociocommunism down our throats in every level of the education system.

We need to let the education system go back into the hands of the states, not the feds.
Thanks for the report from never-never land...

Wow.

1. The US education system is a disaster, 35th in math. Not on the leading edge of technology.

2. We need to make stuff. Remember when we couldn't get PPE? If we don't manufacture, we lose. Besides, where should average workers find work? Good jobs do not grow on trees.

3. China is buying up US farmland. Wonder who gets the food?

4. Trump's policies benefit the middle class more than the globalist policies of the oligarchs.

View attachment 586659

In regard to the math scores, how many of those other countries have a significant minority population with language issues? Those scores are averages. What is the average if one kid makes a 100% and the other sleeps during the test and scores a zero? In case you are bad at math, that's a 50% average.

Trump is still making noise like he will run for president again in 2024. The current betting odds are:
View attachment 586535 Biden & Harris look surprisingly strong!

So, I'm wondering what the GOP primaries will look like assuming that the candidates on the stage with Trump will probably include:
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis
Dan Crenshaw

Would you vote for Trump in the GOP primaries since he has the best chance of beating Biden or Harris, or would you vote to nominate another GOP candidate since Trump has so much baggage, like January-6th?
What makes you think the giant orange clown has the best chance of beating SloppyJoe? Personally I think a blind dog with a note in his mouth could beat Joe. I am a conservative and WILL NOT vote for Trump. Not that it matters since my state is blue.

Republican voters are mindless lemmings, they will do as they're told and vote for Trump.
Clearly, you're thinking of the so-called Democrat Party.
Biden quote to blacks: If you don't know who to vote for, you aren't black.
Maxine Waters to Democrats: If you see them in public, harrass them, yell at them.
And the mindless Democrat followers obeyed, like the unintelligent lemmings they are.

I'm an Indie. I want Biden and the Dem Santa Clause wannabes sent packing.

I'd love to see a strong conservative candidate who has character, thinks for himself, and who IS NOT a Trump asskisser.

Imo, Trump is a nightmare. I would NEVER, ever, vote for trump, his relatives, or any of his ass licking pals.

Last edited:
Trump is still making noise like he will run for president again in 2024. The current betting odds are:
View attachment 586535 Biden & Harris look surprisingly strong!

So, I'm wondering what the GOP primaries will look like assuming that the candidates on the stage with Trump will probably include:
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis
Dan Crenshaw

Would you vote for Trump in the GOP primaries since he has the best chance of beating Biden or Harris, or would you vote to nominate another GOP candidate since Trump has so much baggage, like January-6th?

You can bet Kasich will rear his ugly head again.

1. So you're admitting trump is a liar. Ok we might be getting somewhere.
2. Amoral is an actual word. Look it up.
3. I did the math for you, dipshit. Evidently you just ignored it.
4. Whatever you say, traitor.
5. Not even sure what you're babbling about here.
6. Just more incoherent nonsense.

Trump and his trumpanzees are nothing but filthy low end amoral pieces of human garbage. And THAT is how history will remember you.
1. ALL politicians are liars. Its what they do to get elected.
2. Why am I amoral. Write the list please.
3. Trump is a billionaire. That is not failing on most scales. "a fool and his money are soon parted" is a truism.
4. I'm not a RWNJ, liar.
5. I prefer the current healthcare system to a government run system. I don't trust the government. Its just fine as it is.
6. Its Trumps list of accomplishments, if you know how to read.

I really appreciate your respect for state audits. My only holdout on that is my experience years ago with running into posts on a website I frequented, and the players were comparing how many times they voted, all were DNC precinct chairmen, and by the 2020 standards, it was chicken feed. They didn't know I was paying attention to their jaw-dropping bragging of changing the course of elections. 3 were from western states, two or three were from the great lakes area, two eastern boarders, and others who didn't mention their location. It was late at night, not my best time, but I remember thinking how could people get away with all that, so when I got up the next morning, the thread had disappeared, and a couple of months later, Time Magazine closed the entire show down because they didn't have enough editors to monitor the site. I don't think that at the time they wanted to be associated with a bunch of Constitutional nightmare people since the site was pretty liberal. I remember being horrified that these people--the way they were talking--had "served" (if you'd call it that) the polls in their area for years. That's why I'm not certain that we'll ever get to the bottom of the massive election heist I think we experienced in November of 2020. And I think I saw the tip of the iceberg the American polls were headed for in or around 1996-2000 when I was posting there. It's been a long time ago but those people taught me a lesson not to trust voting precincts linked to Democrats. They didn't have a lot of us who were Republicans to kick around at the time. They have vast resources in the press community, Ivy League universities and the like. Well, my baby puppy is howling because I've been online too long for her liking. I really appreciate your post, kyzr. Thanks. I feel so frustrated about the reports I read of huge boxes of "votes" being found, several of which had hundreds of votes in the same person's handwriting. The Georgia picture of the Democrats instructing the Republicans that they'd lock up in the midnight hours, then the subsequent hidden video showed them pulling out large hiden from view boxes full of votes, most for Biden, and that was only one precinct in Georgia. Nite.
1. We all know democrats cheat. The state GOPs need to verify voter rolls and have adequate poll watchers.
2. Urban plantation voting is rough. Remember when Black Panthers with clubs were standing in front of the polling places.
3. Google "Mitt Romney gets zero votes in Philadelphia precincts"
4. Democrats want Election Day to last weeks so they can find boxes of votes. Republicans need to stand strong and count mail-ins before election day so democrats don't know how many votes they need to find.

In regard to the math scores, how many of those other countries have a significant minority population with language issues? Those scores are averages. What is the average if one kid makes a 100% and the other sleeps during the test and scores a zero? In case you are bad at math, that's a 50% average.
Are you adjusting the US score saying that if minority scores were tabulated separately the US score would be much better?

What makes you think the giant orange clown has the best chance of beating SloppyJoe? Personally I think a blind dog with a note in his mouth could beat Joe. I am a conservative and WILL NOT vote for Trump. Not that it matters since my state is blue.
The only metrics we have now are polls and betting odds.
You can google the polls, here are the current betting odds

Who do you think will win the 2024 democrat nomination? Joe, Kamala, Hillary, ???

Are you adjusting the US score saying that if minority scores were tabulated separately the US score would be much better?

Facts are facts. Our best students score about the same as the best scoring students from other countries.

One testing program called TIMMS used the scores from inner city schools in Baltimore as one of their tested schools. How do you think they compare to schools in Iowa?

Did you know the Germans got so pissed off at the scores being used to misrepresent their systm, they pulled out of the TIMSS testing program completely in the early 2000s?

Facts are facts. Our best students score about the same as the best scoring students from other countries.
One testing program called TIMSS used the scores from inner city schools in Baltimore as one of their tested schools.
How do you think they compare to schools in Iowa?
Did you know the Germans got so pissed off at the scores being used to misrepresent their system, they pulled out of the TIMSS testing program completely in the early 2000s?
So the inner city schools' scores are much worse than rural and suburban schools. They apparently pull down the US average compared to foreign schools. Looking at the Chicago teacher union problems I can see why city kids are at a big disadvantage. Same in VA, teachers are going "woke" instead of focusing on the STEM subjects.

TIMSS looks to be testing only 3rd & 4th graders?

I compared the SAT math scores for MD vs IA and you are right, the IA scores are much higher.

1. ALL politicians are liars. Its what they do to get elected.
2. Why am I amoral. Write the list please.
3. Trump is a billionaire. That is not failing on most scales. "a fool and his money are soon parted" is a truism.
4. I'm not a RWNJ, liar.
5. I prefer the current healthcare system to a government run system. I don't trust the government. Its just fine as it is.
6. Its Trumps list of accomplishments, if you know how to read.
1. So say the words "trump is a liar".
2. You still dont understand that the word "amoral" is an actual word. Wtf does "write the list mean"?
3. He started with $250,000,000. And you are assuming he's a billionaire. Nobody has seen his tax returns except the IRS. He continually hemorrhages money at most of his golf resorts, even at a time when the golf business is booming due to Covid.
5. You dont trust the government because people like Rush have programmed you not to. Ask people on medicare and medicaid....they seem to like those government run programs just fine. Instead you'd rather pay a private insurance company to do what? Deny your coverage and charge you crazy high premiums with a lol deductible? You're an idiot if you prefer that system. End of discussion.

I understand this is a pointless conversation and nobody is going to change your mind because you've been brainwashed.

1. So say the words "trump is a liar".
2. You still dont understand that the word "amoral" is an actual word. Wtf does "write the list mean"?
3. He started with $250,000,000. And you are assuming he's a billionaire. Nobody has seen his tax returns except the IRS. He continually hemorrhages money at most of his golf resorts, even at a time when the golf business is booming due to Covid.
5. You dont trust the government because people like Rush have programmed you not to. Ask people on medicare and medicaid....they seem to like those government run programs just fine. Instead you'd rather pay a private insurance company to do what? Deny your coverage and charge you crazy high premiums with a lol deductible? You're an idiot if you prefer that system. End of discussion.

I understand this is a pointless conversation and nobody is going to change your mind because you've been brainwashed.
1. Trump is a liar. Biden is a liar.
2. You said I was "amoral". I said write the list of things that makes me "amoral" or you're a liar.
3. Trump in 2021 is worth $2.5b according to Forbes.
4. Canadians are coming to the US for medical care since their government run system has wait times that deny medical care. I like the US medical system. End of discussion.
Frustrated by long waits, some Canadians are heading to the U.S. for medical treatment.

Forum List

Back