Will you accept the outcome of this election?

The leading reason I refuse to even try being nice to these tiresome asswagons.
But you know I've found if you don't talk politics or other deeply controversial subjects, most are pretty decent, even reasonable people. It's just something in the water they drink or some such that makes them go nuts when it is politics. TDS is real. Wokeness is real. They honestly buy into these leftist doctrines and dogmas and there is something that makes them refuse to see when those concepts fail, all the times they've failed, the too often deadly consequences of those failures.

The burden of proof is on you guys and you failed miserably to show compelling evidence for this stupid claim of yours.

It’s a conspiracy theory. I don’t expect conspiracy theorists to realize that their baseless idiotic claims are stupid. Good luck with that.
You call it a conspiracy theory, not me. I merely said I questioned it as I have in other elections. How and why in a world outside of your own does burden of evidence fall on me?

You call it a conspiracy theory, not me. I merely said I questioned it as I have in other elections. How and why in a world outside of your own does burden of evidence fall on me?
Yup, I do call it a conspiracy theory. If you question the legitimacy of the election, then it’s on you to prove why it’s not legitimate.

Good luck with that.

Yup, I do call it a conspiracy theory. If you question the legitimacy of the election, then it’s on you to prove why it’s not legitimate.

Good luck with that.
Your words and assessment and you are all over the place. Go back to your original post about accepting outcomes. Stick to your own topic.

Your words and assessment and you are all over the place. Go back to your original post about accepting outcomes. Stick to your own topic.
Gladly. I will accept the outcome of the election as legitimate, regardless of who wins, because I trust our democratic elections and because I’m not a conspiracy theorist who believes in unproven claims.

Gladly. I will accept the outcome of the election as legitimate, regardless of who wins, because I trust our democratic elections and because I’m not a conspiracy theorist who believes in unproven claims.
Questioning anomalies and heuristics and their impact on legitimacy of an election does not necessarily correlate to being a conspiracy theorist or not accepting the outcome. Even in your world, you can’t ignore Democrats and Liberals who have done and said exactly what I have said in the Elections I sited for your reference. Be consistent and take them to task for what you are saying of myself; which means they are conspiracy theorists who don’t have faith in the process when they lose.

Questioning anomalies and heuristics and their impact on legitimacy of an election does not necessarily correlate to being a conspiracy theorist or not accepting the outcome. Even in your world, you can’t ignore Democrats and Liberals who have done and said exactly what I have said in the Elections I sited for your reference. Be consistent and take them to task for what you are saying of myself; which means they are conspiracy theorists who don’t have faith in the process when they lose.
Of course. There are conspiracy theorists on both sides. People on the left said that Trump wasn’t the legitimate president in 2016 and people on the right have been saying that the 2020 election was stolen.

We’re a nation of sore loser crybabies who would rather believe in tinfoil hat nonsense than accept the reality that we simply lost. Hence the thread.

You’re part of the problem for pushing your conspiracy theory nonsense. Let our democratic process work itself out, accept when your side loses, and move on to the next one. People need to grow up instead of believing unproven fairy tales just because it hurts their feelings when they lose.

Lmao. Deflection?! You’re the one bringing up something about the justice system being unfair to people of color in a thread about accepting the election results.

Talk about a deflection, lmao.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Was led into it by posters weebling and wobbling on the thread, otherwise a thread in which includes chain of event's that (yes), indeed does mold and shape the narratives in which could be motivated to gain vote's from.

Was led into it by posters weebling and wobbling on the thread,
You weren’t led to it at all, dumbass. You’re the only one here trying to talk about the justice system and how it treats people of color in a thread about accepting the results of the election. :laugh:

And you want to talk about deflections??? Lmao.

Look at all of the Republicans whining baseless claims of election fraud. Again.

This was predictable.

Look at all of the Republicans whining baseless claims of election fraud. Again.

This was predictable.
Listen, if there is fraud then it needs to be outed, and I don't give a dam if it's Republican or Democrat doing the outting. Stop with your damned biased bull crap already... No one gives a crap about your TDS or anti-republican virus you've contacted back during Woodstock..

Listen, if there is fraud then it needs to be outed, and I don't give a dam if it's Republican or Democrat doing the outting. Stop with your damned biased bull crap already... No one gives a crap about your TDS or anti-republican virus you've contacted back during Woodstock..
I see a lot of fraud claims coming from Republicans. Which ones are legitimate?

Face it, it’s just sore loser crybabies whining because they lost. People need to grow up.

You weren’t led to it at all, dumbass. You’re the only one here trying to talk about the justice system and how it treats people of color in a thread about accepting the results of the election. :laugh:

And you want to talk about deflections??? Lmao.
Going for the old race card eh ? When out of ideas or answer's, that ends up being you all's desperation card to fling, but it's not working anymore you Democrat from hell.

Going for the old race card eh ?
Wow. Did you forget what you said? YOU brought up race, genius. The topic has nothing to do with race and you deflected over to that. I was just responding to you.

You: “You trusting the legal system in one way, but then join with your idiot leftist that constantly claim that the justice system is corrupt, the prisons are full of innocent victim's that never meant to hurt anyone, the white justice system is oppressing the people of color, get back at the man, jury's are full of white people that are looking to put black's under the prison house, cop's are hunting down black people like animal's, the court system is biased against black people excetra, excetra, excetra, excetra ad nauseam.”

Nobody said anything about race until you tried to pivot over to that.

Wow. Did you forget what you said? YOU brought up race, genius. The topic has nothing to do with race and you deflected over to that. I was just responding to you.

You: “You trusting the legal system in one way, but then join with your idiot leftist that constantly claim that the justice system is corrupt, the prisons are full of innocent victim's that never meant to hurt anyone, the white justice system is oppressing the people of color, get back at the man, jury's are full of white people that are looking to put black's under the prison house, cop's are hunting down black people like animal's, the court system is biased against black people excetra, excetra, excetra, excetra ad nauseam.”

Nobody said anything about race until you tried to pivot over to that.
It was a summary of how you Democrat's think, but it wasn't the race card in the way in which you Democrat's love to throw it, but rather it was a condemnation over the way you Democrat's love to use it. It's one thing to throw the card, and it's another to illustrate how or why the card is constantly being thrown into the political sphere. You bit the hook like a 30 pound catfish.

It was a summary of how you Democrat's think, but it wasn't the race card in the way in which you Democrat's love to throw it, but rather it was a condemnation over the way you Democrat's love to use it. It's one thing to throw the card, and it's another to illustrate how or why the card is constantly being thrown into the political sphere. You bit the hook like a 30 pound catfish.
You brought up race, you moron. Not me.

You brought up race, you moron. Not me.
Focus, try and focus on the whole picture, otherwise as it is placed into an overall context, but your fixation on race tells me that you think that this fixation will deflate my points made regardless of race being touched on in the points being made. So who actually is throwing the race card when they actually saw a race reference in the wording ?? You are, because your card is used for nefarious deflective reasoning that actually tried to skew the actual points being made in the writing's by way of throwing your card willy nilly.

The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

No, because I do not trust who is counting the votes after election day. I trust the results if they were done counting the same day,
Can you say you trust the results from Arizona and Nevada?

Forum List

Back