Will you accept the outcome of this election?

XponentialChaos

Platinum Member
Jul 25, 2018
The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

We accept that Dems cheat massively in each election.

Any convictions?
All the time, miraculously. Im amazed any time they are able to catch a ballot harvester. How the fuck do you even catch these people? :dunno:

If you were to give those 40% truth serum, the percentage would drop to about 5%. Nobody really believes Trump won. He doesn't even believe it.

As for accepting the results of the election? Sure. No matter how much Russian interference there was in 2016, not one vote that was cast was changed. Hillary ran a dumb campaign. There was interference but that didn't prevent her from campaigning more in the swing states.

I mean...it was bonkers. Here is the VP nominee campaigning in Texas.

Godboy is the first Trumpster to say that he will accept the election results.

Props to you.
Most people in the US accept the election results. I am hardly rare. That doesnt mean there isnt cheating. There is a lot of cheating, both legal and illegal. Take for example the Hunter laptop story. If it hadnt been buried by the press and social media, Trump would have won the election. Thats legal cheating.

1667633454918.png

WHAT is it with the left and this question. Always looks like a set up to me.
Yeah, leftards trying to be clever.

They're so busy being clever they don't pay attention to the basics.

Frankly I'm too tired to keep lecturing these leftard fools on the difference between outcomes and process. They:ve been told repeatedly and they're too stupid to get it. No outcome will ever be trusted or accepted if the process is insecure.

And this process has so many holes in it it's practically got a big sign on it that says "hack me!"

D) FPTP is inherently unfair, leads to only two parties because of negative voting. It's not what the people want....

“Republicans have also been revealed to be three or four more times as likely as Democrats to say voter fraud is a problem in their state, despite such claims being thoroughly debunked” ibid

It’s become an article of religious faith among Republicans that when they lose elections, it’s due to non-existent ‘fraud.’

Republicans will accept election results when they win, whine and lie about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating’ when they don’t.

Forum List

Back