Will you accept the outcome of this election?

No. The Supreme Court had to step in and stop the nonsense/excessive delay in 2000. Many other election issues have also gone to the courts including those Stacy Abrams and/or her group have filed. Jan 6 was different in that there was sufficient reason to question the results in several states and that protest was ONLY to convince Congress to delay certification of that election until those investigations could be completed. Congress refused so that's that.

That a relatively few people went nuts and represented the Patriots miserably was a different issue, assuming those involved in the riot WERE Patriots and there is some question about that. The protest itself was not to overthrow or interfere with government, but people exercising their constitutional right to lawfully assemble and petition their government for grievances.
You can't talk any sense with Mac... Give it up.

The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

Nope. The laws the Dims created in 2000 to stack the deck are still in place.

“Republicans have also been revealed to be three or four more times as likely as Democrats to say voter fraud is a problem in their state, despite such claims being thoroughly debunked” ibid

It’s become an article of religious faith among Republicans that when they lose elections, it’s due to non-existent ‘fraud.’

Republicans will accept election results when they win, whine and lie about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating’ when they don’t.
They haven't been debunked, moron

'Kill them': Arizona election workers face midterm threats

Nov 6 (Reuters) - Election workers in Arizona’s most fiercely contested county faced more than 100 violent threats and intimidating communications in the run-up to Tuesday’s midterms, most of them based on election conspiracy theories promoted by former President Donald Trump and his allies.
The harassment in Maricopa County included menacing emails and social media posts, threats to circulate personal information online and photographing employees arriving at work, according to nearly 1,600 pages of documents obtained by Reuters through a public records request for security records and correspondence related to threats and harassments against election workers.

Trumper's are intimidating election workers so they won't have to worry about who really wins.
Gaslight.png

I said other. Provided the votes are all counted without interruption, and there are no midnight ballot dumps there is no reason to think the election is not fair. I wouldn't accept the results of midnight ballot dumps, observers forced to leave, or any other silliness.

Yet you ignore critical evidence that the FBI was instrumental in suppressing evidence and making claims that the Hunter Biden story was just Russian misinformation, and then you blatantly ignore the critical evidence found out showing that the dossier was a creation of the Hillary campaign possibly in conjunction with Obama Biden's enabling of the sham in hopes to keep the agenda's going after Obama's term was history. Admit it that your are a political hack here doing the bidding for the Democrat's, and that you are as full of it as they come ...
So you only trust our democratic process when your side wins. So B.

That’s your opinion; devoid of facts and empirical data to validate.
The burden of proof is on you guys and you failed miserably to show compelling evidence for this stupid claim of yours.

It’s a conspiracy theory. I don’t expect conspiracy theorists to realize that their baseless idiotic claims are stupid. Good luck with that.

A claim that you have no evidence for.

It’s a sad day in America when so many of you refuse to accept the will of the people in our democracy.
There's abundant evidence. There's a ton of it from the last election. I'm happy to accept the will of the people. I will not accept the will of the swindlers and the cheats.

There's abundant evidence. There's a ton of it from the last election. I'm happy to accept the will of the people. I will not accept the will of the swindlers and the cheats.
”Evidence” that has gone exactly nowhere in the legal system because it’s just a stupid conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back