Will you accept the outcome of this election?

You have asked me this before and I said yes. Will you fucking admit that the media and the FBI did him dirty with the suppression and banning of accounts who mentioned the laptop story. Including the NY Post?
We have no reliable data showing that any media "suppression" of stories affected even one single vote.

Same as when you all claim that Russian disinformation could not be proven to have altered even one single vote in 2016.

Winning.jpg

We have no reliable data showing that any media "suppression" of stories affected even one single vote.

Same as when you all claim that Russian disinformation could not be proven to have altered even one single vote in 2016.
We have no reliable data that you’re a logical human. Zero. Zippo. None. In fact our data states you’re a wimp.

Focus, try and focus on the whole picture, otherwise as it is placed into an overall context, but your fixation on race…
Dumbass, YOU brought up race. Not me. This topic has nothing to do with race. I was just responding to you.

How many times do I need to explain this to you before you learn it? I think you might be dealing with dementia if you honestly don’t understand this very simple point.

Dumbass, YOU brought up race. Not me. This topic has nothing to do with race. I was just responding to you.

How many times do I need to explain this to you before you learn it? I think you might be dealing with dementia if you honestly don’t understand this very simple point.
Trying to squirm or make a big deal about race (even if it was hit upon as an example used in the point made), tells me that you are out of bull crap talking points, so squirm brother squirm.

Then you are a moron
Worse he is a calculative Democrat shill who is probably here to try and deflect from the issue's at hand, and here doing so as best that he can.

Watch him goooooooooooo.... lol

Trying to squirm or make a big deal about race (even if it was hit upon as an example used in the point made), tells me that you are out of bull crap talking points, so squirm brother squirm.
No, you retard. YOU brought race into this discussion. Not me. You’re accusing me of playing the race card when YOU brought race into a topic that had absolutely nothing to do with race.

What part of this are you not understanding? Holy shit you’re stupid.

No, you retard. YOU brought race into this discussion. Not me. You’re accusing me of playing the race card when YOU brought race into a topic that had absolutely nothing to do with race.

What part of this are you not understanding? Holy shit you’re stupid.
Oh so race is absolutely taboo to mention in any topic now ? Are you that stupid naturally or do you practice at it ?? I think it comes natural for you.

Oh so race is absolutely taboo to mention in any topic now ?
Holy shit. No, race isn’t taboo to mention in a topic.

I’m simply saying that YOU brought race into this, not me. Your claim that I’m using the race card is retarded because YOU brought that into this, not me. I’ve been perfectly clear in saying that race has nothing to do with this topic.

Understand now? Obviously not. You’ve proven that you’re too stupid to understand very basic concepts.

Holy shit. No, race isn’t taboo to mention in a topic.

I’m simply saying that YOU brought race into this, not me. Your claim that I’m using the race card is retarded because YOU brought that into this, not me. I’ve been perfectly clear in saying that race has nothing to do with this topic.

Understand now? Obviously not. You’ve proven that you’re too stupid to understand very basic concepts.
You are saying that race has nothing to do with the topic, but me giving examples of something, and yes me doing so because it adversely affects certain people of color is on topic, but you making a huge issue out of the mention of race was you (not me) throwing the race card because you think that throwing it like you did would shut down any debate or speak that might also involve race being disproportionately affected by such things, and so yes race if affected should be included also in these topics. You were wrong in thinking that it don't, but it's ok, I know you struggle to stay relevant as a poster here.

Do you understand how that works now ? Yes you do, but you'll try to squirm your leftist ace out of it again.

Last edited:
You are saying that race has nothing to do with the topic, but me giving examples of something, and yes me doing so because it adversely affects certain people of color is on topic, but you making a huge issue out of the mention of race was you
Because you accused me of playing the race card when I merely responded to YOUR posts about race.

YOU brought race into this, not me. YOU think race is somehow connected to this, not me.

How dense are you? I’ve explained this several times and you still don’t seem to understand. Jesus Christ.

Because you accused me of playing the race card when I merely responded to YOUR posts about race.

YOU brought race into this, not me. YOU think race is somehow connected to this, not me.

How dense are you? I’ve explained this several times and you still don’t seem to understand. Jesus Christ.
Nope, you played the race card instead of responding in a sensible way. Everything is context, but you attempted to cherry pick around the edges in hopes to throw the card thinking you found a crack it could go through... LOL.

Nope, you played the race card instead of responding in a sensible way.
Holy shit you’re dumb. Seriously.

I didn’t say anything about race other than explain that this topic has nothing to do with race. The only person who made this about race, once again, is you.

What part of this are you not understanding? How is this so difficult for you to understand? Wow.

Holy shit you’re dumb. Seriously.

I didn’t say anything about race other than explain that this topic has nothing to do with race. The only person who made this about race, once again, is you.

What part of this are you not understanding? How is this so difficult for you to understand? Wow.
Dumb describes you perfectly, so I'll ask you this, why did you key on race instead of offer a sensible reply to the post ? It's because you wanted to use the mere mention of race to try and shut the down debate. Period.

Dumb describes you perfectly, so I'll ask you this, why did you key on race instead of offer a sensible reply to the post ? It's because you wanted to use the mere mention of race to try and shut the down debate. Period.
You accused me of playing the race card so I simply corrected your stupid point.

I didn’t think it would be this difficult for you to grasp such a simple point. Holy shit.

Forum List

Back