Will you accept the outcome of this election?

Answer my question instead.

Yours is irrelevant.
The question is simple. Will you accept the outcome of the election? Will you claim that the election was stolen if your side doesn’t win?

If you’re the only one too stupid to understand that, then that sounds like you’re problem, not mine.

Not really, there was too much government interference to say the election was any where close to legitimate.
So you’re only going to accept the election results when your side wins.

So B. Like I said.

Anyone is allowed to not accept the outcome of an election.

How about you answer the question this time? Will YOU accept the outcome of this election regardless of who wins?
Yes…. Just like I’ve accepted the outcomes of all the elections. Questioning anomalies, heuristics, and inconsistencies surrounding an election does not correlate to not accepting the outcome of an election.

The question is simple. Will you accept the outcome of the election? Will you claim that the election was stolen if your side doesn’t win?

If you’re the only one too stupid to understand that, then that sounds like you’re problem, not mine.
See post # 12, shit for brains.

See post #1, retard. You’re the only one who is too stupid to figure out how to answer the question.
You still don't get it

You're a stupid leftard. We've already established you're a congenital liar and you can't help yourself.

Your question is a lie. YOU are a lie. Every word out of your mouth is a lie. Even your questions.

You think you're clever? Nah. You're a liar. Liars aren't clever, they're stupid.

Your lies are costing you both houses of Congress in a couple of days. Your lies MIGHT even get you president Trump back. You're killing yourself with your lies. You're an addict, addicted to lies.

Go away. Go to rehab or something.

You still don't get it
Oh I get it just fine. Everyone else is able to answer the question just fine, but you’re having trouble there because you’re not very smart.

That would also explain why you’re always so angry. :itsok:

Oh I get it just fine.

No, you don't. You have shit for brains.

Everyone else is able to answer the question just fine, but you’re having trouble there because you’re not very smart.

Now you're derailing your own thread?

That would also explain why you’re always so angry. :itsok:

Trying to make it about me?

You're not clever. You're a dumb, stupid little internet troll. You can sling mud all you want, it matters not. Everyone know who you are and what you're doing.

The best reaction you're going to get is "oh look, there go the lying leftards again".

Given the anomalies and inconsistencies surrounding the 2020 Election, I question the legitimacy and accept the outcome.
That’s what is meant by “accept” the outcome of the election.

So to summarize, you’re going to believe the legitimacy of the election if your side wins, and you’re going to question the legitimacy if the other side wins.

So B.

No, you don't. You have shit for brains.

Now you're derailing your own thread?

Trying to make it about me?

You're not clever. You're a dumb, stupid little internet troll. You can sling mud all you want, it matters not. Everyone know who you are and what you're doing.

The best reaction you're going to get is "oh look, there go the lying leftards again".
Still just you having problems, little guy. :itsok:

So you’re only going to accept the election results when your side wins.

So B. Like I said.

Poor little commie, I said no such thing. It appears your reading comprehension is as poor as your memory. Plus you deleted the bulk of my reply which altered the context, which is violation of posting rules. Since your memory is sooooooooo bad, you might want to review the rules daily, so you don't get yourself in trouble.

That’s what is meant by “accept” the outcome of the election.

So to summarize, you’re going to believe the legitimacy of the election if your side wins, and you’re going to question the legitimacy if the other side wins.

So B.
You are being binary and presumptive on the one hand, and vague on the other. Not accepting the outcome of an election is taking the position of “he/she is not my (insert elected office) or coming out and saying that the elected candidate is illegitimate. I have said none of that as a result of the ‘20 Elections so your presumption as to how I will react to the ‘22 Elections is wrong. Again, question anomalies and heuristics surrounding an election does not correlate to not accepting an outcome. In 2000, my guy won (Bush) yet I still questioned anomalies. For example, how was it possible in heavy Democrat counties in Florida to have ballot issues and voter suppression/oppression issues?

Poor little commie, I said no such thing. It appears your reading comprehension is as poor as your memory. Plus you deleted the bulk of my reply which altered the context, which is violation of posting rules. Since your memory is sooooooooo bad, you might want to review the rules daily, so you don't get yourself in trouble.

Did you accept Biden’s win to be legitimate? Yes or no.

You are being binary and presumptive on the one hand, and vague on the other. Not accepting the outcome of an election is taking the position of “he/she is not my (insert elected office) or coming out and saying that the elected candidate is illegitimate. I have said none of that as a result of the ‘20 Elections so your presumption as to how I will react to the ‘22 Elections is wrong.
Well if you believe in baseless conspiracy theories when your guy loses, I’ll go ahead and assume that you’re going to do the same in future elections as well.

You’re probably a birther.

Did you accept Biden’s win to be legitimate? Yes or no.

He's president, doesn't mean I and millions of others can't question how he got there. Hopefully the new congress can provide some answers. But this has nothing to do with the OP, is your thread going so badly you need to deflect from it?

Well if you believe in baseless conspiracy theories when your guy loses, I’ll go ahead and assume that you’re going to do the same in future elections as well.

You’re probably a birther.
You are presumptive in every aspect of your retorts; meaning, you are in no position to use my line of thinking as “baseless”. Now, you throw the “birther” debate into it. No, I’m not a birther as I always question things that originate with Hillary Clinton.

The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

[/QUOT

Will you?

He's president, doesn't mean I and millions of others can't question how he got there. Hopefully the new congress can provide some answers. But this has nothing to do with the OP, is your thread going so badly you need to deflect from it?

Of course you can question how he got there.

So since you didn’t answer the yes/no question, it looks like your answer is NO. You do not believe that Biden’s win was legitimate.

If your answer is different, maybe you should try answering next time.

Forum List

Back