Will you accept the outcome of this election?

That one guy, but every dumb ass lefty loon is repeating what the handlers are telling them. If Republicans win then Democracy loses. Even if the US was a Democracy people voting to put Republicans in charge is the very fucking meaning of Democracy. If the GOP wins the people spoke.
That’s one potential governor, dope.

You fucking commies don't think there are any constitutional restraints on their giveaways to buy votes. You're wrong. To quote James Madison:

The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. -James Madison Federalist 45

And Thomas Jefferson:

“Congress had not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but were restrained to those specifically enumerated; and that, as it was never meant they should provide for that welfare but by the exercise of the enumerated powers, so it could not have been meant they should raise money for purposes which the enumeration did not place under their action” - Thomas Jefferson (June 6, 1817)

But when did you commies ever worry about the Constitution?

Well, NASA isn't in the constitution. Want to get rid of it?

Another Democratic Party contribution....

Let me guess...you're now against GPS systems, satellite technology, etc...right?

That one guy, but every dumb ass lefty loon is repeating what the handlers are telling them. If Republicans win then Democracy loses. Even if the US was a Democracy people voting to put Republicans in charge is the very fucking meaning of Democracy. If the GOP wins the people spoke.
How do “Republicans never lose an election again” without cheating. A fix?

Well, NASA isn't in the constitution. Want to get rid of it?

Another Democratic Party contribution....

Let me guess...you're now against GPS systems, satellite technology, etc...right?
It's time to start fazing out the bureaucratic mess that is NASA. Private industry can do the same thing cheaper and better.

The election-denying has gotten out of hand. We’ve turned into a nation of sore losers who will throw a temper tantrum and make up ridiculous conspiracy theories if our side doesn’t win.

I swear that, regardless of who wins the election, I will accept the results. Can you say the same?

I’m not optimistic about our chances of winning. But it is what it is. You win some and you lose some. It’s that simple.

Yes but regardless I will still consider persons like you and Slade3200 as Morons.

Was the 2020 election legitimate?
Election = yes
Media coverage and suppression of the laptop story and FBI statement that it was Russian disinformation = dirty tactic that in my opinion cost Trump the votes he needed.

Why do you ask? You’ve asked me this before and I answered the same fucking way. Do you have amnesia or dementia, leftist?

Election = yes
Media coverage and suppression of the laptop story and FBI statement that it was Russian disinformation = dirty tactic that in my opinion cost Trump the votes he needed.

Why do you ask? You’ve asked me this before and I answered the same fucking way. Do you have amnesia or dementia, leftist?
So then you’re saying that Biden legitimately won. Just making sure you’re being consistent.

Lots of Trumpsters say Biden didn’t legitimately win. You guys often say that the election was stolen. But I’m glad we agree that Biden’s win was legitimate.

So then you’re saying that Biden legitimately won. Just making sure you’re being consistent.

Lots of Trumpsters say Biden didn’t legitimately win. You guys often say that the election was stolen. But I’m glad we agree that Biden’s win was legitimate.
You have asked me this before and I said yes. Will you fucking admit that the media and the FBI did him dirty with the suppression and banning of accounts who mentioned the laptop story. Including the NY Post?

You have asked me this before and I said yes. Will you fucking admit that the media and the FBI did him dirty with the suppression and banning of accounts who mentioned the laptop story. Including the NY Post?
The media being biased isn’t anything new.

Maybe if right-wing media wasn’t pushing tinfoil hat nonsense about the election being stolen, people would find you guys more credible.

Anyway I’m glad we agree that Biden won legitimately. That’s what’s important here.

The media being biased isn’t anything new.

Maybe if right-wing media wasn’t pushing tinfoil hat nonsense about the election being stolen, people would find you guys more credible.

Anyway I’m glad we agree that Biden won legitimately. That’s what’s important here.
Ha ha ha ha ha so you just dismiss how the FBI AND the media screwed Trump. Outstanding. Typical dumb lib.

And we agreed the media is biased toward the left as is the FBI. Glad we agree. Red wave coming as the people will speak. Twitter can no longer suppress this. Oh oh
The media is biased, Trump’s win in 2016 was legitimate, Biden’s win in 2020 was legitimate, Democrats will likely lose the House, not sure about the Senate, I have no problem with what Twitter does.

Looks like we’re in agreement.

The media is biased, Trump’s win in 2016 was legitimate, Biden’s win in 2020 was legitimate, Democrats will likely lose the House, not sure about the Senate, I have no problem with what Twitter does.

Looks like we’re in agreement.
They will lose bigly. Impeachment coming in 2023 for the inept President who called MAGA Republicans a threat to Democracy. Yeah.

Forum List

Back