Will you accept the outcome of this election?

Stop the Steal

Republicans plan to steal the 2022 election

Tiger laughing.jpg

We’re a nation of sore loser crybabies. The left did it in 2016. The right has been doing it since 2020.

Trump legitimately won in 2016. Biden legitimately won in 2020. I will accept the results of whoever wins in the next few days. Do you agree? Or are you another sore loser crybaby who only accepts the results when his side wins?

Ah, more rubbish. It's really all the Left has, outside of pandering to racists and perverts.

Well, NASA isn't in the constitution. Want to get rid of it?

Another Democratic Party contribution....

Let me guess...you're now against GPS systems, satellite technology, etc...right?

Both started out as military programs, technically GPS still is. And non-military NASA activities should have been done by civilian companies. If you haven't noticed, civilian companies can do it more efficiently and more cost effective than a bloated government bureaucracy.

I wouldn’t mind legislation to change those rules.

No way in hell your commie masters would buy into that. They used the courts and weak minded State officials to change the rules in 2020 and they tried to do it again this year, but got their asses kicked in most cases. Just like the one I pointed out.

No way in hell your commie masters would buy into that. They used the courts and weak minded State officials to change the rules in 2020 and they tried to do it again this year, but got their asses kicked in most cases. Just like the one I pointed out.

I already said that I would be fine with that change if it were to happen. Get big money out of elections.

But the only reason you’re bringing this up here is because you want an excuse to not accept the results in the event that your side loses.

You’re going with B.

Only Democrats are allowed to not accept the outcome of not only elections, but legislation, and court verdicts. They engage in violence, theft, and harassment and infringements of peoples’ personal spaces and it is all deemed acceptable as “peaceful protest.” It’s easy to be a Democrat.

In reality, libertarians, unlike yourself, are also strongly aligned against the behavior put forth by Trump and his authoritarian "conservatism".
BULLSHIT

Total and complete horseshit.

Any REAL libertarian recognizes Trump's behavior for what it is

It is about as FAR from authoritarian as anyone can get.

Only Democrats are allowed to not accept the outcome of not only elections, but legislation, and court verdicts. They engage in violence, theft, and harassment and infringements of peoples’ personal spaces and it is all deemed acceptable as “peaceful protest.” It’s easy to be a Democrat.
Anyone is allowed to not accept the outcome of an election.

How about you answer the question this time? Will YOU accept the outcome of this election regardless of who wins?

I already said that I would be fine with that change if it were to happen. Get big money out of elections.

But the only reason you’re bringing this up here is because you want an excuse to not accept the results in the event that your side loses.

You’re going with B.

Yep, you're as senile as xiden. Go back and read my first reply again. Then at least you won't be so confused for a few seconds.

Yep, you're as senile as xiden. Go back and read my first reply again. Then at least you won't be so confused for a few seconds.

“Sure, I'll accept the election. Because I know the authorities in my State are proactively working to prevent fraud.”

Did you accept the results of the last election? Did Biden legitimately win?

See post # 12, shit for brains.

Answer the damn question, lying leftard.

Dammit, these leftard assholes are so busy trying to be clever they can't even see how thoroughly stupid they look.

Total shit for brains. Kneel for the commies. What a bunch of fucking losers.

Both started out as military programs, technically GPS still is. And non-military NASA activities should have been done by civilian companies. If you haven't noticed, civilian companies can do it more efficiently and more cost effective than a bloated government bureaucracy.

But it's not in the constitution.... So you are not for NASA. Right?

Of course you'll come up with some excuse that allows you to supposedly be a champion of the document while still making allowances for the Air Force, FEMA, national parks, NASA, NRO, etc...

“Sure, I'll accept the election. Because I know the authorities in my State are proactively working to prevent fraud.”

Not really, there was too much government interference to say the election was any where close to legitimate. Almost 10% of xiden voters said they wouldn't have voted for him had the Hunter laptop story not been censored. How many more would have passed on him had they known the story in real time? The fact is, we'll never really know, the election could have gone the other way. That's what you get when govt officials, media and social media collude to keep factual information from the electorate, a lot of people have questions, as they should.

Forum List

Back