Will White Privilege End Affirmative Action?

What are these special preferences exactly?

To me a real man would want to succeed on his or her own merits period

Not whining and crying and walking with a crutch on a cheap cheesy poli board
I think whites like you really need to STFU about crutches when you guys have been riding in motorized wheelchairs with as much as whites have been given.

Learn to read because you're posting on the same cheesy poli board son.

“Using publicly released reports, we examine the preferences Harvard gives for recruited athletes, legacies, those on the dean’s interest list, and children of faculty and staff (ALDCs). Among white admits, over 43% are ALDC. Among admits who are African American, Asian American, and Hispanic, the share is less than 16% each.

Our model of admissions shows that roughly three quarters of white ALDC admits would have been rejected if they had been treated as white non-ALDCs.

Removing preferences for athletes and legacies would significantly alter the racial distribution of admitted students, with the share of white admits falling and all other groups rising or remaining unchanged.”

I sure as hell hope so

Blaming people for past ills they had no part in is so wrong. You would have to agree with that simple logic

How is fixing a problem "blaming" anyone. the problem is we aren't talking about past ills, we are talking about current effects of those past ills.

Asians are the key to White Supremacy?

To a degree, yes. For a very long time, Asians have been held up as the "Model Minority". Forgetting that the Asian-American experience is nothing like the African American experience. they weren't brought over in chains, they mostly voluntarily emigrated. There wasn't a centuries wrong campaign to exterminate them like there was with Native Americans.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Well I basically retired at 50 not listening to the kind of crap you spew, so that is all I can tell you

How toxic you and your kind(whiteys included) must be in the work place
I retired at 52 after a career fighting punks like you, your racist stereotypes and opinions.

Whites like you are the toxic problem.

How is fixing a problem "blaming" anyone. the problem is we aren't talking about past ills, we are talking about current effects of those past ills.

To a degree, yes. For a very long time, Asians have been held up as the "Model Minority". Forgetting that the Asian-American experience is nothing like the African American experience. they weren't brought over in chains, they mostly voluntarily emigrated. There wasn't a centuries wrong campaign to exterminate them like there was with Native Americans.
Seems like these guys are programmed to repeat the same excuses over and over.

Forgetting that the Asian-American experience is nothing like the African American experience. they weren't brought over in chains

It's been months since any blacks, or Asians were sent to the US in chains. Maybe even longer than that.

How many Blacks, Asians, or any other group in the US today have "experienced" chains?

Last edited:

Blacks were freed from their chains BEFORE asians began arriving in America

and asians have been the example that black people stubbornly refuse to learn from ever since

I retired at 52 after a career fighting punks like you, your racist stereotypes and opinions.

Whites like you are the toxic problem.
Career fighting punks like me....BAWWWWHAHAHA

Sure. You're still a slave to a boss and a miserable job

You are not a happy person, you should not have listened to them

for the record. Slavery was a horrible thing, but you are the worst that came out of it

You are so toxic

It's been months since any blacks, or Asians were sent to the US in chains. Maybe even longer than that.

How many Blacks, Asians, or any other group in the US today has "experienced" chains?

How long has it been since a Jew was tossed into an Oven, but that is still used as an excuse to justify the bad behavior of Israel? (See, I was being nice and didn't call it the "Zionist Entity" that time. )

So let's look what happened AFTER slavery ended. They passed Jim Crow laws to keep blacks from participating in society. They passed anti-miscegenation laws to keep the racial groups distinct. (Unlike Brazil, which had no such laws and after slavery ended, the population blended). And this kind of shit continued up until the 1960's.

You can't erase 400 years of bad policy in a few decades.

Now, all that said, this argument over Harvard is a bit silly, because the vast majority of Americans- black and white - have no real chance of getting into Harvard. That Harvard and Yale dominate our political and business culture as much as they do is the problem here, not who actually gets in.

For someone of any race to say, "Boo-Hoo, I didn't get into Harvard, I'm going to have to settle for State University" is not a crisis.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Career fighting punks like me....BAWWWWHAHAHA

Sure. You're still a slave to a boss and a miserable job

You are not a happy person, you should not have listened to them

for the record. Slavery was a horrible thing, but you are the worst that came out of it

You are so toxic
Wrong.

You racists seem to believe that happiness is a black person who says nothing about racism. I am very happy to oppose racism everywhere I see it.

Slavery ended in 1865. What happened after slavery extends to right now. Whites like you are the worst because you continue it.

That's makes you the toxic one.

How long has it been since a Jew was tossed into an Oven, but that is still used as an excuse to justify the bad behavior of Israel? (See, I was being nice and didn't call it the "Zionist Entity" that time. )

So let's look what happened AFTER slavery ended. They passed Jim Crow laws to keep blacks from participating in society. They passed anti-miscegenation laws to keep the racial groups distinct. (Unlike Brazil, which had no such laws and after slavery ended, the population blended). And this kind of shit continued up until the 1960's.

You can't erase 400 years of bad policy in a few decades.

Now, all that said, this argument over Harvard is a bit silly, because the vast majority of Americans- black and white - have no real chance of getting into Harvard. That Harvard and Yale dominate our political and business culture as much as they do is the problem here, not who actually gets in.

For someone of any race to say, "Boo-Hoo, I didn't get into Harvard, I'm going to have to settle for State University" is not a crisis.
Exactly.

How long has it been since a Jew was tossed into an Oven, but that is still used as an excuse to justify the bad behavior of Israel?

Israel defends itself when attacked. It has nothing to do with The Holocaust.

The people who object to Jews defending themselves are the same ones who applauded them being sent to the gas chambers.

However, if you believe that historical suffering is sufficient cause for modern failure, I would suggest that Jews are a model minority in the US and I would stack our historical track record of indignity up against any other ethnicity and give odds as well.

LOLOL...........you one trick pony screaming racism as your life passed you by. For fucking what?
No, you're the one trick pony who has lying to yourself for a lifetime.

The Jews used the holocaust as motivation to found and defend a new nation

and its been very successful

but black people have done little to help themselves

their education seems to be memorizing the excuses for their failure

Blacks were freed from their chains BEFORE asians began arriving in America

and asians have been the example that black people stubbornly refuse to learn from ever since
Wrong.

Why are you racists so scared to talk about what you did after slavery.

Furthermore why are you so much of a chickenshit to discuss the fucking thead topic.

“Using publicly released reports, we examine the preferences Harvard gives for recruited athletes, legacies, those on the dean’s interest list, and children of faculty and staff (ALDCs). Among white admits, over 43% are ALDC. Among admits who are African American, Asian American, and Hispanic, the share is less than 16% each.

Our model of admissions shows that roughly three quarters of white ALDC admits would have been rejected if they had been treated as white non-ALDCs.

Removing preferences for athletes and legacies would significantly alter the racial distribution of admitted students, with the share of white admits falling and all other groups rising or remaining unchanged.”

This is about unqualified whites being admitted into Harvard over everybody else based on criteria they get because of their race.

In actual fact, the political movement among Jews to re-establish a Jewish Homeland began in the 19th Century.

The world didn't take Jews seriously until the excesses of The Holocaust became generally known.

and its been very successful

but black people have done little to help themselves

their education seems to be memorizing the excuses for their failure
Your psychosis allows you to ignore the last 160 years.

This is about unqualified whites being admitted into Harvard over everybody else based on criteria they get because of their race.

In actual fact, the political movement among Jews to re-establish a Jewish Homeland began in the 19th Century.

The world didn't take Jews seriously until the excesses of The Holocaust became generally known.

One way of receiving ALDC status is to be recruited by the sports program ... why aren't Black athletes applying to Harvard?

Could it be that Harvard has never sent any of their athletes to the professional leagues?

Forum List

Back